Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2209407 times)

i have a feeling if ben garrison is as valuable as theonion now after seeing that comic

that anchor is doing nothing

i've never seen a cannon go ploop

that anchor is doing nothing
visual brown townogies inevitably stop making sense once you pile enough of them on top of each other. an anchor of debt makes sense, and the eu ship going over a waterfall does too. it doesnt work as well once you glue it all together.

i've never seen a cannon go ploop
it happens with age

I think the anchor of debt being over the waterfall is a metaphor that the debt is aiding the ship's demise of falling over the waterfall

I think the anchor of debt being over the waterfall is a metaphor that the debt is aiding the ship's demise of falling over the waterfall
visual brown townogies inevitably stop making sense once you pile enough of them on top of each other. an anchor of debt makes sense, and the eu ship going over a waterfall does too. it doesnt work as well once you glue it all together.

wasn't there another bland drawing from ben garrison about another ship that was involved in clinton/obama stuff

My post was basically an explanation to why the Anchor is in the spot in which it is. Aka explaining how it makes sense.

I saw it the first time too no need to requote

wasn't there another bland drawing from ben garrison about another ship that was involved in clinton/obama stuff
give him a break dude hes got a limited selection of trashy brown townogies to choose from