Author Topic: Should I switch my blockland to steam?  (Read 1845 times)

idk, I want your opinion

sorry if in wrong forum

It's not really a switch.
You're just adding it to Steam, and you'll still be able to use it in and out of Steam.

The only way you're stuck on Steam only is if you either bought it on Steam, or linked it to Steam and someone else has your key.

I know, I just want to know if I should.

Literally no reason not to so yeah. Besides it's great on Steam.

It will be even better on Steam when Blockland has Steam Workshop.

Is there a way to get it in your actual game library, like a game you bought on steam, or do you just use the add game feature..?

It's good if you want to keep track of your play time and earn meaningless achievements

Otherwise, you could just add it as a non-Steam game to show that you're playing it

Is there a way to get it in your actual game library, like a game you bought on steam, or do you just use the add game feature..?
Your avatar is really throwing me off.

No because adding add-ons to it is a bit more painful

No because adding add-ons to it is a bit more painful
Adding add-ons to BL: Drag zip to add-ons folder.
Adding add-ons to BL (but with steam): Drag zip to add-ons folder.

Adding add-ons to BL: Drag zip to add-ons folder.
Adding add-ons to BL (but with steam): Drag zip to add-ons folder.
Well technically, non-Steam, Blockland is just in your Documents or Program Files directory, for Steam, it's all the way in the 'Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common' directory, but you could just put a shortcut to your Blockland folder somewhere on your computer or in the 'Quick Access' bar of windows explorer

No, because then you can't get a steam alt for $4 on sales.

No, because then you can't get a steam alt for $4 on sales.
well you can with a different steam account, that's what I did

i mean there's no real reason to do or to not do

if you like achievements and playtime then great

if you like to play without steam and in the documents folder then great

ok so if you convert your bl key on the blockland website, you won't actually lose that key. that key will still be able to be used for the non-steam game. so yeah no reason to not transfer the key over to steam