Author Topic: The Blockland Forums  (Read 18200 times)

EDIT: Gah, this is what I'm talking about.  Here I am getting all worked up just because some guy said I was raging.  Note to self all of you: don't do that.
Erm... you're getting worked up after I repeated your comments back to you..?

Nice?

Antallion, if you don't care get out of the thread.

Please, show me where I said that.

Erm... you're getting worked up after I repeated your comments back to you..?

What now?  I was getting worked up because instead of arguing your points you used immature comebacks.  So then I myself used an immature comeback.

What now?  I was getting worked up because instead of arguing your points you used immature comebacks.  So then I myself used an immature comeback.
Haha, right. Well I think you need to chill. You're taking internet drama waaayyy too seriously. It's not the end of the world.

Wait, you wanted me to argue my points? lolk. Internet drama is a joke. The punch-line is people like you who get all worked up over it.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 08:35:40 AM by Grampy »

A forum is a place where people can interact with other people anonymously, why wouldn't people be unafraid to voice their minds, or be total richardwads?

Haha, right. Well I think you need to chill. You're taking internet drama waaayyy too seriously. It's not the end of the world.

Wait, you wanted me to argue my points? lolk. Internet drama is a joke. The punch-line is people like you who get all worked up over it.

The stuffty part of drama is the buildup to the punchline. This quote shows exactly what I mean.

Trolling is for dumbforgets, taking the bait is for people who hate dumbforgets.

For the record and to prepare for future comments; yes I realize the hypocrisy, and I've never denied being an idiot. good day.

Trolling is for dumbforgets, taking the bait is for people who hate dumbforgets.

If you take the bait from a troll then you're dumber then the troll. Life's a bitch like that, you guys gotta smarten up if you don't want to be taken advantage of. You guys can barely even tell the difference between a misinformed newbie making a mistake and an actual troll out to make your internet life miserable.

I'm actually surprised there aren't a whole lot of trolls here, seeing as it would be pretty loving easy to troll 90% of you guys and get away with it with some good laughs. You guys get so worked up over nothing.

The forums are good as is. Just because you get flamed, you don't need to pansy-out and make a topic about everything you hate. As I remember, you're the one who when he's getting beat, he calls everyone children and leaves. You're a loving hypocritcal douche, Bling.

Everyone keeps pulling this "get over it" and "don't let it bother you" bullstuff.

I think that we're all bothered when we get insulted the stuff out of. That's when you're supposed to talk it out with the person. And if you're the person who's being talked to, don't be an starfish and just try to drive it into them more. We're all real people. This may be the internet, but that's not an excuse to beat the piss out of someone's feelings because you don't even know them in real life.

The forums are good as is. Just because you get flamed, you don't need to pansy-out and make a topic about everything you hate. As I remember, you're the one who when he's getting beat, he calls everyone children and leaves. You're a loving hypocritcal douche, Bling.
He said that he was guilty as everyone.

He said that he was guilty as everyone.

Ssshhhh, don't tell him that!  Let him stay in his own "I form opinions about things without doing any research" world!

The forums are good as is.
Aren't you 14 years old?

You're a child. Your opinion doesn't count.

Aren't you 14 years old?

You're a child. Your opinion doesn't count.
dude, half the loving forum is under 15, and a good percentage of those have a decent opinion

thanks for using your age as a weapon, that was so mature.

dude, half the loving forum is under 15, and a good percentage of those have a decent opinion

thanks for using your age as a weapon, that was so mature.