Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 728334 times)

He is making machine pistols.

woo hoo so cool i love it when i get blockland membership i will make a big battle with thoes ps love the shotguns and why do rifles have no fire sound

Stephen, the shotgun skins have to sounds because you'll need the Critalical Hit emote.

ERROR

Would a rapid-fire weapon with a small shield mounted to it be a possible addition to the pack? A perk could be that it has LOTS of ammo, and fires at a decent and accurate rate, but is very weak, and slows down players carrying it.

why would it need a shield

furthermore i think you've given me an interesting idea for the LMG: by itself, you can't fire it, but if you click you put it on a post and erect it in the ground, and use it to deny areas much like a sentry gun

catch is that it takes no damage and it's very easy to be shot right through it- the only way to remove it is to walk up to it and activate it, unrooting it from the ground and just turning it back into a normal item
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 12:19:10 PM by Bushido »

Sounds cool, but shouldn't you still be able to shoot it while holding it just in case someone is right up in front of you and you don't have time to mount it? Just make it super inaccurate

furthermore i think you've given me an interesting idea for the LMG: by itself, you can't fire it, but if you click you put it on a post and erect it in the ground, and use it to deny areas much like a sentry gun

catch is that it takes no damage and it's very easy to be shot right through it- the only way to remove it is to walk up to it and activate it, unrooting it from the ground and just turning it back into a normal item
why I say chap, we have ourselves a pure genius!

Yes please.

Yes please.
lol nice avatar, I'm gonna go start a topic on it lol jk

ok guys

before i get the powerup system ready, what should the speed loader / triple ammo models be

ok guys

before i get the powerup system ready, what should the speed loader / triple ammo models be
speed loader-- stripper clip, triple ammo-- drum mag?

speed loader-- stripper clip, triple ammo-- drum mag?
that's actually a pretty great idea.