Author Topic: LOCKED DUE TO JEALOUS NOOBS  (Read 4139 times)

« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 06:20:19 PM by Dorso »

There Was No Editing in this picture ask anyone involved besides diggy he
was afk.

No , its called skilled at pistol.

Edit:  i am not getting retail due to minifigs
Good to know. What'd you eat for dinner?

No , its called skilled at pistol.
YOU :panda: !!!
WTF DO YOU MEAN SKILLED WITH A DAMN PISTOL!?!
I SHOT YOU  FROM ACROSS THE BATTLE FEILD WHILE I WAS AT THE DOOR AND YOU WERE AT THE WINDOW AND YOU CALLED IT A SPANW KILL YOU :nes:
 :panda: YOU!!!!

It was pretty much see someone shoot. You did cheat realy Dorso. What you did was fully 100% unfair.

If you call sniping people who have pistols from diggys castle cheating then what do you call someone who is on a brick spawn killing in sky?
o btw what i had for lunch is :iceCream: :cookie:

I did that back in BLM 1.6 no cheating.

I dun like dm in BL at all 'cept for maybe the spears, because, all of the weapons can shoot form infinitley far away and hit their target perfect because there's nothing interferring with the bullet trajectory...at least the spear has gravity taken into account and you have a chance to dodge it X_x

Actually bullets do have to get there. It's not click and hit. It's click, bullet goes and hit.

Also that was unfair as people couldn't get you back becuase you were crouched and sticking out of the side.

I'm anti-bl-dm at the moment.

I dun like dm in BL at all 'cept for maybe the spears, because, all of the weapons can shoot form infinitley far away and hit their target perfect because there's nothing interferring with the bullet trajectory...at least the spear has gravity taken into account and you have a chance to dodge it X_x

If you think BLM's DM is bad....you need to stop smokeing that stuff....

If you call sniping people who have pistols from diggys castle cheating then what do you call someone who is on a brick spawn killing in sky?
o btw what i had for lunch is :iceCream: :cookie:

Yes. Because you were probably hiding in a place impossible for othehr to get to. The only reason you got to 100 is because the admin was AFK and therefore couldn't ref the DM, so until somone that got pwnd tells me you weren't cheating (this excludes your friends that will back you up no matter what), I will assume you were cheating.

I suppose we had this discussion before: Unless you are getting paid, or there is a ranking system, I don't care if someone damages your pride a bit by hitting you with cheap shots by using glitches.

If anyone got banned for cheating, un-ban them, now. The only thing I'm worried about is people using timescale, since it slows down the server, and someone spawning stuff, like hippo's old weapon and cloak GUI for BLM... And there is a box around the spawn to help prevent spawn killing, but if no admin is around in case someone starts shooting in, then deal with it.

Also, NO ONE cares that you got 100 kills. I've seen people post pictures with 999. But I still don't care.

Silent Ninja: Weapons don't shoot infinitely far. The projectile has a life span. If it moves fast, the projectile will move out of your view before it fades.

There is also a function to allow gravity to effect particles. If you are tired of people firing in a straight line, quicky, then change it in your game. You will probably want to add a bullet, and slow it down, so people can see this change, otherwise they will want to know why the bullet isn't hitting anyone.

There may be a way to randomly fire projectiles around a point, since I believe someone modified a pistol to do that, which would simulate inaccuracy, but not drifting from wind.

If you put a physical zone in, you can create the effect of wind. It will move players, and not bullets, but moving players should be all you need if you want to force players to factor in correction when firing. Although you will still need to slow down bullets.

RTB's DM can be exactly like BLM's, minus the handicapped weapons, just people don't bother setting it up. They get too much enjoyment out of jetting around and hitting eachother with lightsabers.

i dont think this is locked