Author Topic: Houston's mayor doesn't fancy church messages much  (Read 2343 times)

well its kinda bullstuff.

but so long as religions are tax exempt, i have no issue with governments pushing them around. forget them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOZT6FqwCsI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEN6LFBeGwM

XD
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:08:29 PM by Bisjac »

well its kinda bullstuff.

but so long as religions are tax exempt, i have no issue with governments pushing them around. forget them.
Yessir.

Anyways, I don't even like public bathrooms on the best of days, so for transgenders to be having such a hissy fit about not being able to enter the correct one is mind blowing to me.

Pfft, why even have segregated restrooms, The girls where I am don't give a stuff what restroom they use :|
I mean it's not like anyone's gonna get assaulted/raped in a public place like that anyway.

edit: then again we don't even have urinals here and I don't use em much
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 05:46:41 PM by DrenDran »

Pfft, why even have segregated restrooms, The girls where I am don't give a stuff what restroom they use :|
I mean it's not like anyone's gonna get assaulted/raped in a public place like that anyway.

Urinals are disgusting as... well pissing all over yourself.

where the forget do you live where the girls don't give a stuff about the restroom they use

where the forget do you live where the girls don't give a stuff about the restroom they use
College dorm. I swear they're actually more nasty than a lot of the men.

Urinals are disgusting as... well pissing all over yourself.
Yeah, no matter what there's always a loving pool of piss under them. I can understand not wanting women in there if you're at one, but if it's just stalls that's not really an issue lol

College dorm. I swear they're actually more nasty than a lot of the men.
do they flush the toilet at least?

do they flush the toilet at least?
You know how girls generally don't pee standing?
Well, they don't like to sit on the toilets either.

I need someone to explain to me why this is a problem

You know how girls generally don't pee standing?
Well, they don't like to sit on the toilets either.
well forget, i don't like to sit on the bare toilets at my school either. i cover it in toilet paper. in my school, after the school day 9/10 toilets have just a massive stinking pile of stuff in them, and oh my lord is it digusting. who the forget doesn't know how to flush?

I was born in Houston AND I'm studying constitutional law.

There were a LOT of constitutional red flags with this legislation. I was actually working security in Houston when the law was passed and we had a couple of issues with a guy creeping in women's bathrooms who used the legislation as a defense. That only happened twice and it was the same dude both times. But I digress.

The law is inherently unconstitutional. It's a first amendment issue for sure, the question is whether the city will throw down or puss out. My money says that they city will back down but if the churches take this to the supreme court it'll get struck down fairly quickly.
It's also a fact that I think Houston's mayor is lesbian
/you have no idea/

It's literally what she campaigned on. Identity politics irk me to no end and when she was elected I wanted to tear my eyes out. To her credit, her opponent was even worse but at least he wasn't going "vote for me, I'm SPECIAL~"

The law is unconstitutional in that it's "Anti-Discrimination" clause legislates what people can believe/say about minorities/homoloveuals/whatever. The issue isn't with the restrooms it's with the freedom-of-speech limiting riders that come with it.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 08:20:59 PM by comr4de »

We have to remove these extremists republicans and democrats as well as the people that hide behind race, gender, and loveuality from our government.

Also one of you guys should get into science and invent a way to make sure people are born as the correct gender. One less thing to hear people complain about in the world.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 08:23:09 PM by Harm94 »

I was actually working security in Houston when the law was passed and we had a couple of issues with a guy creeping in women's bathrooms who used the legislation as a defense.
But was he actually doing anything else wrong?
If so, couldn't you nail him for that?
If not, what's the issue?

But was he actually doing anything else wrong?
If so, couldn't you nail him for that?
If not, what's the issue?
He was jerking off both times. I didn't say we couldn't do anything I'm just saying that's the defense he used lol.

He was jerking off both times. I didn't say we couldn't do anything I'm just saying that's the defense he used lol.
Ah lol
First amendment doesn't protect against public procrastination last time I checked :)