Author Topic: Well stuff, I discovered my girlfriend has permanent depression  (Read 1822 times)

it's permanent. even if he holds her, tells her he loves her and will want to always be there for her, she will be in another world. the world where nothing is right in her life and nothing can fix that and the only way to make things better is to end her own life.
I will always have depression, in my mind It will Always be there, but you can overcome it. You can feel better and if you're lucky keep the depression away forever. Like I said in my Self Delete thread, depression is a mental disorder, it is in your brain and could be there since you wre born, it was predetermined from birth you would have depression. I would know from personal experience that there is a way to overcome depression, it just takes patience and wanting to get better.
dont pretend to know what you're talking about if you havent been there. If you have, then sorry, we obviously have had different experiences with depression.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 12:01:35 AM by BubbaGum »

I will always have depression, in my mind It will Always be there, but you can overcome it. You can feel better and if you're lucky keep the depression away forever. Like I said in my Self Delete thread, depression is a mental disorder, it is in your brain and could be there since you wre born, it was predetermined from birth you would have depression. I would know from personal experience that there is a way to overcome depression, it just takes patience and wanting to get better.

You also need people close to you. To help you.

Life is worth all the things in the world. You can't give up on it early.
well if she will always be sad she can't use those things in the world to her advantage.
DEOXYS SHE CAN NOT BE HELPED IS WHAT OP AND OTHERS ARE SAYING

Drop her. Girls like that are crazy.

Drop her. Girls like that are crazy.
No offense but worst advice ever, she needs him obviously and he can help her overcome her depression and get better.

You also need people close to you. To help you.
yes, this is probably the most important thing.
i believe the best feeling in the world and possibly the cure to a lot of depression cases is to realize you are loved, people care about you, they never want to lose you and they will always be there for you.

why am i the first to say that this sounds like bs
cause it does
smells like it too

No offense but worst advice ever, she needs him obviously and he can help her overcome her depression and get better.

ya she probably does need him but if some random teenage girl was having this much of a bad effect on me, id drop her. Maybe still be friends. MAYBE.

ya she probably does need him but if some random teenage girl was having this much of a bad effect on me, id drop her. Maybe still be friends. MAYBE.
I can't just "be friends" with her, she is obsessed with me.

I can't just "be friends" with her, she is obsessed with me.
you gotta drop her dude. you're only 14 and trust me you don't wanna get involved in that deep stuff. try to still be friends though so she doesn't go all suicidal...

you gotta drop her dude. you're only 14 and trust me you don't wanna get involved in that deep stuff. try to still be friends though so she doesn't go all suicidal...
Well..
Thanks for the advice. I will try.

It's not easy to simpy "drop" someone that you care about. It hurts, and could have an even worse effect on him than staying with her and her dragging him down with her.

I guess I see where you're coming from.
If she is making him suicidal or extremely depressed, he definitely needs to get help and maybe not be so attached (emotionally) to her.

there is no such thing as "permanent depression"

lol wtf. you guys all love to self diagnose, and exaggerate your common ailments.

the shady drug companies will love you when you all grow up. mindless pill poppers with no self control.

oh god i misread your girlfriend was 2 years old

also - break up

there is no such thing as "permanent depression"
Well, if you can confirm this, I will feel somewhat better.

also - break up
Did you seriously not read the entire op?