Poll

/vote

Yes
42 (67.7%)
No
20 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author Topic: Have you hacked a game before?  (Read 10019 times)

It can be any type of game, from roblox, all the way to battlefield 1.

i feel loving awful because at a chess competition in like 3rd grade i moved somebody elses piece while they werent looking and the worst part is that i got 1st place in the competition at the end

i feel loving awful because at a chess competition in like 3rd grade i moved somebody elses piece while they werent looking and the worst part is that i got 1st place in the competition at the end
what cheat engine memory address did you use for that?

what cheat engine memory address did you use for that?
what do you think i'm some kind of frickin nerd

turnleft(1);

get friggin hacked

Rakion, made my own control file to edit some global variables, like the timescale. Only used it against enemy hackers, which were probably just leeching off some free downloads.
In boss mode, if I were the boss, I'd freeze myself (timescale too low to process movement and projectiles, but high enough to not freeze) to prevent my own death.
In other cases, I'd speed up and stunlock the hacker, or butcher the objective before they could.

Edit: I also used a gameguard bypass for blade and soul but didn't use any hacks. I was using linux at the time so it was the only way to run the game.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 06:02:22 PM by Shift Kitty »

does modding sonic mania count as hacking

when i was ~12-13 i would use cheat engine to get money in roblox games

since it's technically a hack i also made a youtube music bot for csgo games. uses chat to let people queue music and plays them through vc

Okay I admit it! I've used the console in gmod!

xD

Tf2, Gmod, various competition games, the most fun part is getting around anti cheats!

idk I guess I used a gold coin cheat program in club penguin when I was 9

my most recent one though is figuring out I can get public sessions on my own in gta online just by blocking a port in my firewall

I distributed STUXNET onto a CS:GO server one time and that's why I'm VAC banned in all of Native America