Author Topic: teen titans go takes up the largest runtime on cartoon network  (Read 7942 times)

god i wish gumball could air 7 times a day on my tv

I'd rather watch dora the loving explorer than TTG, and I loving hate dora

TTG is just extremely annoying, like god loving damn

At least it has character arc and an actual story.

Like I said, saying Steven Universe is the best cartoon on television right now is not saying much at all.

It has the basic elements of a story, but it's rapidly falling apart and becoming a mess of nonsensical emotions and rushed/dropped plot points.

At least it has character arc and an actual story.

Neither of those are good. It's probably one of the worst shows I have ever seen

over the garden wall was a thing

over the garden wall was a thing

holy stuff we just totally forgot about over the garden wall

maybe it's because CN pretty much forgot about it too

Like I said, saying Steven Universe is the best cartoon on television right now is not saying much at all.

It has the basic elements of a story, but it's rapidly falling apart and becoming a mess of nonsensical emotions and rushed/dropped plot points.

it might be idk i'm still on the 2nd season

I sort of feel like an old forget saying this but it seems like people are again realizing that you can just shovel colorful, fast, loud, obnoxious content into kid's eyes and ears and they'll eat it right up. It's been particularly interesting seeing this kind of stuff on YouTube, and realizing that there's lots of money in making videos that 5 year olds will watch on their iPads. TTG seems like another symptom of this phenomenon.

I sort of feel like an old forget saying this but it seems like people are again realizing that you can just shovel colorful, fast, loud, obnoxious content into kid's eyes and ears and they'll eat it right up. It's been particularly interesting seeing this kind of stuff on YouTube, and realizing that there's lots of money in making videos that 5 year olds will watch on their iPads. TTG seems like another symptom of this phenomenon.

proof:

Neither of those are good. It's probably one of the worst shows I have ever seen
i don't like it too

I don't really know how a show nobody watches is the show that occupies the most amount of screen-time for CN. Its like the equivalent of shovel-ware I guess, quantity over quality?
I think they are in a transition period and soon they will start new shows

a bit late but that isn't even the gif of them twerking

yes it is