Poll

What Era would YOU want to see for the new Commuter Line?

1970's/1980's
4 (50%)
1990's/2000's
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Train Sim Project in Blockland  (Read 6254 times)

Hey guys, It's Skydrifter26 (Probably the most annoying player on BL, Jk) and I made this topic because I'm starting the Train Simulator project on Blockland, so I'm planning on getting a Building/Eventing/Modding Team together. Right now, I'm focusing on the first route which is Collab City to Varsity City, so I will be putting up a vote for trains and stuff. Yeah... So feel free to discuss I guess

(Just clearing it up, no there will be no curving in the Sim)

I can make the trains for you.
I'll need some time though, quite busy right now.

holy stuff please make this happen
There better be F units or i'm going to flip stuffs

I can make the trains for you.
I'll need some time though, quite busy right now.
Ok that's fine, once I prepare for the tech test of the Sim, I'll probably be ready for whatever train will be voted the most

holy stuff please make this happen
There better be F units or i'm going to flip stuffs
Woah there buddy! It's gonna take some time but I don't think we'll be doing F Units quite yet! We'll save those for special occasions!

Ok Everyone, I'm finally announcing Applications to Join the Dev Team, I must have these requirements

1. 2+ Years of Building/Eventing Experience
2. Modding Experience

As well as these requirements

1. Document Showing Worthiness for Joining Dev Team
2. Good use of whatever you do I guess
3. Idk what Else so here's a cookie :cookie:

Now we are working on the rail system and such, there will be lots of delicate scenery and details, Maybe even new bricks will be added just for the server. When released it will be in beta, bug fixing will be operated by our moders. We don't exactly know when this will be finished or updated. So keep your eye out.

If you guys need any info on anything railroad-related, hook me up. My Dad was an Engineer in Cuba for a good 20 years and he taught me how every single thing works, even down to how the entire air braking system functions. Plus I'm about to hit a rock-solid 7 years volunteering for a railroad museum down in here in South Florida, so I have plentiful amount of experience around this sorta stuff. Also, are you guys going to use brick-built locomotives, or are you going to use custom vehicles?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 09:08:46 PM by [FUG] Nukedude »

Now we are working on the rail system and such, there will be lots of delicate scenery and details, Maybe even new bricks will be added just for the server. When released it will be in beta, bug fixing will be operated by our moders. We don't exactly know when this will be finished or updated. So keep your eye out.
Wait hold on are you making it or are you talking about this?

If you guys need any info on anything railroad-related, hook me up. My Dad was an Engineer in Cuba for a good 20 years and he taught me how every single thing works, even down to how the entire air braking system functions. Plus I'm about to hit a rock-solid 7 years volunteering for a railroad museum down in here in South Florida, so I have plentiful amount of experience around this sorta stuff. Also, are you guys going to use brick-built locomotives, or are you going to use custom vehicles?
Sure, We'd love to have you on the dev team! and We are going to use custom vehicles, If possible

I decided I would change it over to a more Older version of Collab City and Varsity city, when Steamers would run only Freight between the two cities, feel free to discuss this!

I decided I would change it over to a more Older version of Collab City and Varsity city, when Steamers would run only Freight between the two cities, feel free to discuss this!
I'm modeling some trains over on blender, but as per usual with my trains they are made for a 7 gauge track (1 rail, 5 empty, 1 rail; so like _-_____-_) so keep that in mind. You could scale them down for a 6 gauge with events but that might mess up the interior appearance for the driver.

Not making steamers though
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 04:51:12 AM by TheArmyGuy »

NS1700 done, still looking for sounds though.

*cough* arekan *cough*