Author Topic: Dark species - what is with this guy?  (Read 3401 times)

tezuni's (man)period = this

Hi block did you notice you were unbanned after being banned :P also dark species was freekilling at the end before I left I didn't get the ban off sadly. :(

Also should of told me of this post, I could of done something.

so you're dramaing him because you freekilled?
uh huh

well this drama isn't really about the ban, its about dark him self
and i didn't freekill, he tried to stab me in the back and i killed him

well this drama isn't really about the ban, its about dark him self
and i didn't freekill, he tried to stab me in the back and i killed him
Go die in a hole, you don't drama over something that happens on a daily basis, I freekilled atleast 20 times on TheArmyGuys server, you don't see me dramaing people. Why don't you shut the forget up and be happy noone is shoving their two cents up your ass.

Go die in a hole, you don't drama over something that happens on a daily basis, I freekilled atleast 20 times on TheArmyGuys server, you don't see me dramaing people. Why don't you shut the forget up and be happy noone is shoving their two cents up your ass.
Ignore this guy^

Anyways, I am also getting tired of Dark species. He was spawnkilling on Police man's Sniper TDM a while back. He also yells "FREEKILL" every time he is killed on Tezuni's server, even if it's a clean kill. He is just trying to get people kicked/banned.

Here is just one picture of him spawnkilling:

This went on for at least 6 minutes. I got killed when I was trying to block Dark species' bullets.

I suggest banning this guy from your server.

Seems legit, this guy sounds totally butthurt. Good thing I dont play Tezunis no more

welp, ummmmm i dont know his ID and i havent seen him on any servers, which is still good but ill find his ID

welp, ummmmm i dont know his ID and i havent seen him on any servers, which is still good but ill find his ID

Why did you bump this?

Anyway, look here http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=26533
He also has been baadspot, obviously a Badspot impersonator.

His ID is 26533