56 (41.2%)
I support marijuana recreationally.
53 (39%)
I do not support marijuana.
16 (11.8%)
Marijuana is detrimental.
11 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: BLF what is your view on marijuana?  (Read 9129 times)

if i said i want it to be legalized would you be mad at me
no son

Medicinal uses I support. It doesn't get you addicted, it just acts as a painkiller.

On the subject of addiction, addiction only comes when you have no friends, because in that case marijuana is your friend. The addiction myth (that drugs cause drug addiction) comes because of a certain rat experiment, where a singular rat was kept in a cage with 2 water sources: clean water, and water mixed with marijuana. In this experiment, the rat would drink the marijuana water until it died of an overdose. One scientist saw what was wrong with this experiment: the rat was lonely. So he put that rat with many other rats, and with many toys and pipes to play with. The marijuana water wasn't touched. He concluded that loneliness is what causes addiction.

As for the war on drugs, I think the US of A is missing the point. Instead of trying to take away drugs (and failing miserably), they should go for harm reduction, helping the addict while slowly easing him off drugs.

if weed is illegal why isnt normal smoking

It's meh, I don't like it because it gives me panic attacks. Makes me shakey and paranoid. Also, it's allegedly worse on your lungs than cigarettes; which makes sense, I don't see many people cough their ass off when hitting cigarettes, but idk. It's got 'carcinogens' like any other smoke does

the rat would drink the marijuana water until it died of an overdose.
i'm definitely gonna need the source for this "study" or i call bs

get edibles

all the fun without the harmful effects
without the harmful effects...? it still shuts down your nausea center and the brain absorbs thc even faster, and its concentrated enough to od on, what's good about edibles

you aren't even trying anymore with this bait
lmao what, im here sharing my experience with drug abuse and you think im just stuffposting? x)

lmao what, im here sharing my experience with drug abuse and you think im just stuffposting? x)
weed isn't naturally addictive unless it's laced with nicotine or calamus or the likes, so it's only a problem if you have addictive genes---in which case you shouldn't be doing anything worse than coffee in the first place

I'm not big on recreational drugs to begin with, but there's money to be made in legal weed

weed isn't naturally addictive unless it's laced with nicotine or calamus or the likes, so it's only a problem if you have addictive genes---in which case you shouldn't be doing anything worse than coffee in the first place
the effect is incredibly addictive and you literally cant tell me otherwise because im living proof?
dont have addictive genes either, im 100% succesful at cold turkey on cigarettes, alcohol, and nailbiting.

I know multiple people who would admit the same and have been addicted to the substance.

the effect is incredibly addictive and you literally cant tell me otherwise because im living proof?
dont have addictive genes either, im 100% succesful at cold turkey on cigarettes, alcohol, and nailbiting. Not on weed, though.
it feels good =/= im addicted to it. there's nothing chemically abnormal stopping you from just...stopping

I think it should be allowed for at least medicinal use but I don't know too much about it so I can't really make a judgement on it, I've only heard that it has helped people medically.

there's nothing chemically abnormal stopping you from just...stopping
0000000: u cured my weed abuse OMG after years it was just this easy