Poll

Author Topic: BL Turmoil - Ep1 v3 - HI  (Read 52021 times)

I fixed vehicle spawn by typing /resetvehicles

Noobland was very cool, but a bit too short

I fixed vehicle spawn by typing /resetvehicles

Noobland was very cool, but a bit too short
Next episode will be in core noobland.

This is taking way too loving long.
Don't criticize him for taking a while when he doesn't have to do it at all. You can wait as long as it takes

Don't criticize him for taking a while when he doesn't have to do it at all. You can wait as long as it takes
/support

it's okay but I think it holds your hand too much
also, stop blockhead999999 from wandering around so much

also, the blowing up the helicopter part is really dumb, you should think of another way of getting badspot down

also, did you make some of the loops with acoustica mixcraft?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 08:03:00 PM by Electrk »

okay seriously none of this makes sense
why is the blockhead suddenly a cone with a flat disc and why does his head disappear

you should make the jeep respawn too, I died and have to walk back to get the jeep but I keep getting killed by zombies
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 08:01:10 PM by Electrk »

okay seriously none of this makes sense
why is the blockhead suddenly a cone with a flat disc and why does his head disappear

uhhhh

what

uhhhh

what

I didn't realize that there was a blockhead up top.
You can't see him from the ground.

I love this story http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=189917.0 So you find out Kompressor took Badspot trying to take over blockland. So you and a team raid a block-party server to get into the compound believing to hold badspot! The Blockvaporizer Town Hideout! You later find the badspot was moved! We later learn in development that Jorgur has a passworded server so he is hiding something. Soon revealed is the fact ARES is also in on this! What does this mean? Kompressor assembled an aerial force to destroy what was left of the tutorial!

In the mean time before the ships get there the following happens: Kompressor makes a blackhole to start making everything into shaders, Renderman attacks, an epic dule between some characters who die 5 seconds afterwards. You go off to kill the renderman and succeed. But than a large army comes out of the darkness so you and the new found team must make it to the closest teleport station. Anyways more stuff with the important characters happens such as: Lord Tony turns out to be using the shadow soldiers of Black Dragon Castle for kompressors use, A list of agents get captured by kompressor and two turn out to be double agents.

Now you do a quick rescue of the agents and the team is together again. But with kompressor closing in with his fleet there is little left to do. So you and your own team load a fleet to combat whats coming in. Now you and 3 men go in on a interceptor. You board an enemy vessel and clear it out, another one bites the dust. Well a few more ships of kompressors crash and what not so kompressors makes a light jump for it and one of the lead ships on your side crashes.
 But something new rises. Besides Badspot being missing kompressor has planted a bomb in the blockparty server to clear out all servers. 72 hours remain for you to stop the bomb. Kompressor has gone into hiding taking badspot with him. This ends half way through the story http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=189917.375.

This is the story this is based off of right?

Good job ignoring my other comments, by the way

i would love build credit considering red raceway is something i made