Shutdown GIF Adventures?

Yes
4 (8.2%)
No
31 (63.3%)
Use a different plot.
14 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Gif Adventures 2.0  (Read 55500 times)

The computer is the desk, which is built into the floor.

Throw the soup at the generator!

Get the gaurds to throw a grenade at the forcefield.

Get the gaurds to throw a grenade at the forcefield.
There are no guards.

There actually is a guard, a big robo one. It has been standing in the exact space for the past few days. And you don't want to throw away a perfectly good steaming bowl of chicken noodle soup!

There actually is a guard, a big robo one. It has been standing in the exact space for the past few days. And you don't want to throw away a perfectly good steaming bowl of chicken noodle soup!
eat the soup, and press that button on the wall.

Spit on the generator a couple of times, that will break it.

Piss on the generator

Aiden, Travel though time and space to get here and burn the frikkin' guard up!

If you did blow up the generators, those guards would probably kill you... so what's the point? Anyways once you pressed the button, a robotic voice comes on from some speaker.

GU4RD: What do you want punk? You've got you meal, now what else do you want? I'm not gonna help free you because I am told that you'll probably stay here for at least a year and three weeks.

You eat/drink your soup afterwards.

Ask the Robot why your in this jail, the more info you know the better
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 10:44:40 PM by kakashi11 »

You ask him/her/it that.

GU4RD: I told you on the first day you were thrown in here punk, it's confidential. There is almost nothing in that o' cell of yours that can bribe me into telling you.

Ask the Gu4rd to try to pick up that lose tile, he may find something interesting

The Robots name is sparks right?
 Tell Sparks to walk through forcefield (he wont get fried) and kill  the guards then Sparks will shut off the forcefield from the other side.

The Robots name is sparks right?
 Tell Sparks to walk through forcefield (he wont get fried) and kill  the guards then Sparks will shut off the forcefield from the other side.
This is a different game.