Author Topic: [NEWS] PSA TO ALL GYAZO/LIGHTSHOT/PUUSH USERS  (Read 10393 times)

...uh, yeah. Mine does that too

Again, thats a nice phone case you got there. Sure makes the phone faster, huh?

only reason i still use prntscrn + mspaint + imgur is because, while it takes an extra fifteen seconds, i often do some edits that i don't mind spending a tiny bit more time on

only reason i still use prntscrn + mspaint + imgur is because, while it takes an extra fifteen seconds, i often do some edits that i don't mind spending a tiny bit more time on
tru. sharex snapshot window lets you edit a bit tho if all you do is cut, move, resize, draw lines, and/or add text

more sharex draw:

also has browser extensions for quick rehosting of images on web pages

Just ditched lightshot & Gyazo (Just started using tonight lmao), but I cant figure out how to save the uploaded link to my clipboard. Can anyone tell me?

<download
<ok
<it's an exe file
<rip because i am a maccigarette

looks like i'm sticking with puush

Yes, because horse drawn carriages go just as fast and are just as conventional as cars are. That isn't comparable.

The average car holding a full load can go 60~ mph. The average stagecoach/horse drawn carriage goes barely above 20.
Built in screencapture softwares have limitations. They don't give quality gifs. Sharex binds it to a key and directly uploads it.

i wanna bump this because this is probably useful for sharex users who didn't know this

the absolute best feature of sharex is being able to move your cursor with the arrow keys, so you can get that extremely accurate image crop

i cant show you an example but im gonna use tudoreleus avatar for an example since its on this page.
this image took me like one second to snip and its 75x75

i wanna bump this because this is probably useful for sharex users who didn't know this

the absolute best feature of sharex is being able to move your cursor with the arrow keys, so you can get that extremely accurate image crop

i cant show you an example but im gonna use tudoreleus avatar for an example since its on this page.
this image took me like one second to snip and its 75x75

WTF

MY LIFE HAS BEEN FOREVER CHANGED THANK YOU

uh, you guys do know that numkeys is a thing right

YES. this is why i like sharex more then any other image snipper - the pixel zoom-in and arrow key movement allows me to take screencaps that are very precise