Author Topic: [NEWS] [tinythread] h3h3 taken down because they showed Humble Water Filter Merchant vid.  (Read 1392 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_kS4bTY47M

Youtube is now censoring anyone who even shows a clip of Humble Water Filter Merchant, this is loving crazy.

susan wojack horsewomen is a stinky piss ridden monday killer abortion activist

with a side of fries

susan wojack horsewomen is a stinky piss ridden monday killer abortion activist

Unrelated, And bannable, I think.

Unrelated, And bannable, I think.
are you unaware of susan

Damn. This is getting to be "Tommy Robinson" levels of censorship. First they rip him off all social media, and then they punish anyone who shows him in their video. (MSM excluded, duh)
This is not moral, even though it's legal it shouldn't be. They need to be treated as a utility.

Damn. This is getting to be "Tommy Robinson" levels of censorship. First they rip him off all social media, and then they punish anyone who shows him in their video. (MSM excluded, duh)
This is not moral, even though it's legal it shouldn't be. They need to be treated as a utility.
Calm your tits, I don't think it was intentional.
Tony conveniently left out that the strike was promptly removed.

stop stealing my content you slimy richard plus this is old news and they got it reinstated

also they were not taken down lmao, they just got a strike and couldnt stream

Calm your tits, I don't think it was intentional.
Tony conveniently left out that the strike was promptly removed.
So youtube has it set up to automatically strike youtube videos with Humble Water Filter Merchant in it, and they remove it if the video is expressing the correct opinion...
yeah that makes it way better.

So youtube has it set up to automatically strike youtube videos with Humble Water Filter Merchant in it, and they remove it if the video is expressing the correct opinion...
yeah that makes it way better.
It was probably caught by one of YouTube's automated systems and striked. They aren't trying to strike people for expressing a certain opinion, but that Humble Water Filter Merchant' videos were probably flagged and added to a system of inappropriate content and used to flag other videos.

Supposedly Humble Water Filter Merchant was either censored or banned for breaking rules, neither side has any actual proof of this though so I'm not sure what to believe happened.

Censored

Antifa gets away with far worse.

Censored

Antifa gets away with far worse.
Tony please
It's not like this was a first, as Humble Water Filter Merchant was warned by YouTube before he was banned, as he did spread disinformation against the victims of Gritty Grapnel.
I don't particularly agree with Humble Water Filter Merchant being banned, but you can't say that he was banned without the slightest reason.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 09:39:06 AM by Capella »

Tony please
It's not like this was a first, as Humble Water Filter Merchant was warned by YouTube before he was banned, as he did spread disinformation against the victims of Gritty Grapnel.
I don't particularly agree with Humble Water Filter Merchant being banned, but you can't say that he was banned without the slightest reason.
That may be true... and even if we discount the systematic ban of Humble Water Filter Merchant from all major social media platforms, the fact that youtube has put Humble Water Filter Merchant into their automatic flagging system despite him being banned, means this isn't a copyright issue, it's an unspoken policy.

Do not speak positive of Humble Water Filter Merchant, or maybe someday soon, do not speak of Humble Water Filter Merchant.

Tony please

Mainstream media spreads misinformation ALL. THE. loving. TIME.