Author Topic: Clinton body count.  (Read 6791 times)

Hillary wants the guns taken a way from law abiding citizens and increase our rapefugee count by 200%.

We are not going to have a fun time in 4 years.

I for one would love to be raped

*Intense screaming ensues as equality becomes at grasp along with employment and healthcare*

lmao that's genuinely precious

Hillary isn't even mentally stable. One of her friends died and she laughs about it.

don't worry her laughter is just chemical reactions

Annoying Orange wants to deport everyone who isn't white and kill all black people he shouldn't be president

The year is 2017. Hillary clinton has taken over America and is helping refugees seek asylum and start new lives. Eager to put an end to her totalitarian grip on the once free land, a rebel group known as 'the harvest' has sent their bravest member, Lord Tony, one year into the past to falsely frame Emperor Clinton for murder.

Hillary clinton has taken over America and is helping refugees seek asylum and start new lives.

yeah that stuff worked out great for other countries

yeah that stuff worked out great for other countries
nah man if they keep it up birth rates might actually increase :^)

Quick question. Would you rather:

- save 500,000 refugees from death in the middle east at the expense of 80 of your women being raped

Or

- send 500,000 refugees to be enslaved or decapitated by extremists in the middle east

- save 500,000 refugees from death in the middle east at the expense of 80 of your women being raped

Or

- send 500,000 refugees to be enslaved or decapitated by extremists in the middle east
the latter because they're not my loving problem and trust me the rape counts would be over 80 lmao

Or

The latter.

But since you insist on the former, I sincerely hope that when they come they assault someone related to you.

the latter because they're not my loving problem
they're the US's problem. You can't just cause two gulf wars and destroy their land, then refuse them entry after you're own actions has caused a third war

The latter.

But since you insist on the former, I sincerely hope that when they come they assault someone related to you.
you're still helping people who are in need, and thats what matters most. you can't force an entire population to suffer for the actions of a few, unless you support stuff like white apologism or racism
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 09:48:30 AM by PhantOS »

they're the US's problem. You can't just cause two gulf wars and destroy their land, then refuse them entry after you're own actions has caused a third war
lol yea you can
do you think we even have space for 500,000 more loving people
no we don't
you're still helping people who are in need, and thats what matters most. you can't force an entire population to suffer for the actions of a few, unless you support stuff like white apologism or racism
yes lets let a bunch of terrorists and rapists into our country do you loving SEE GERMANY
where the forget did your parents put your loving retinas because you are loving blind

No one's forcing anything. They can seek refuge elsewhere; the United States doesn't have to do jack stuff.