Author Topic: Deleted Events Help  (Read 805 times)

The server im hosting deletes any event I create even on default addons.

Does anyone know a fix to this?

when does it delete, when you click save it doesn't apply?
when loading it doesn't load the events?
after a certain amount of time from clicking save/loading events, they will be functional then suddenly deleted?

does this happen with a clean install?
does this happen on other servers and you're trying to event something on them? (could be client issue of not being able to load events on bricks from a save file or save events from the event GUI)

when does it delete, when you click save it doesn't apply?
when loading it doesn't load the events?
after a certain amount of time from clicking save/loading events, they will be functional then suddenly deleted?

does this happen with a clean install?
does this happen on other servers and you're trying to event something on them? (could be client issue of not being able to load events on bricks from a save file or save events from the event GUI)

This happens when I host, i've tried disabling everything and only enabling default addon's after a clean re install of bl not sure whats going on.

The events show up, but they delete themselves after I apply them

so they don't show up after you initially set them in the dialog?
can others event on your server?
can you event on other servers?
and you made sure to not keep anything while reinstalling BL (ie renamed your BL folder to blockland2, then downloaded it and tested)?

I remember something like an event limit in RTB settings, if you set it too low all the events would disappear.

I remember something like an event limit in RTB settings, if you set it too low all the events would disappear.

Bingo. thanks locking topic