Author Topic: Zix's Randomizer DM! [BACK UP!]  (Read 34361 times)

can we please go back to the original map

While I don't like everything in the revamp, the old setup was getting stale. At the very least, let's not do a 180 back to what is familiar.

The old map sucked
It was a good 7 / 10
but if u want a new sopr cool map hire osmone 2 make mine

TBH, rocket jumping should be super beneficial, because it requires a lot of skill to effectively aim it so you land in the correct place.

gosh, it seems like every change Bushido makes makes the server less fun. :(

Please disable fall damage.

stop dying to extremely lenient fall damage

you can rocket jump into a wall at full speed and not die, it's almost to the point that you would have to be explicitly knocked into something to die via crater

honestly at this point it sounds less like 'i dont like this server all of these things are coming together to make a whole that i find grave flaws in' and more 'i dont like how this server is changing into something i'm not good at, change it back'

dude i'm fine with everything just don't change the map back

Bushido there were slim to no complaints before you touched the server. After your update is when everyone started complaining, stop being biased because you put a lot of effort into this.

Fall damage should remain off. The map is WAY too small for it to be on. I spawn, 10 seconds later, I get blasted and die from someone rocketing me up into the air and splat onto the ground. I have no defence and is completely unfair and boring.

Or if I get a rocket launcher, and I want to escape immediately because there are around 4-5 people next to you when you spawn, (Cuz the map is tiny as forget) I fall and die because it was too high of a jump.

I think falling damage would be fine to have (lenient), if the map could support more people. A suggestion is expanding the current map. It is WAY too small to handle 16 or more people. Average lifetime is 15 seconds. It's so annoying and caused frustration because people are a little bit more skilled than I am, giving me no chance. I (and other dumb people like me) would like a small chance if any. The beginning of the rounds consist of everyone trying to run and hide from getting destroyed by anyone with explosives or OP weapons, and wait for action to die down. Spawned right in the middle of the map with grapple hook, accordion zapper thing, and a blue key? Sorry, stuff out of luck, just wait till you die by someone thats around you, there's no escape anyway.

My suggestion: Expand map, or lower the player count to around 15 or so.

yes

and also remove full combo because it is stupid as heck

or at least remove the part where it disables your weapons

edit: also change red box back to what it was
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 11:08:22 PM by Georges »

grapple hook, accordion zapper thing, and a blue key
That can actually be a extremely effective loadout.

Tl;dr people hate change and nothing should ever be changed and everything should stay  exactly the same.

-
I've never joined the server, but I've played on other randomizers, and the main problem I notice is OP as forget weapons. I'd really like to see for once a randomizer with actually balanced weapons.

Tl;dr people hate change and nothing should ever be changed and everything should stay  exactly the same.
lol good job completely dismissing everything that kickflow said

Actually, that Tl;dr summed it up near perfect. The moment i stopped taking the post seriously is when he said how annoying it is when someone has no skill and is getting frustrated and skilled players killing him.

Actually, that Tl;dr summed it up near perfect. The moment i stopped taking the post seriously is when he said how annoying it is when someone has no skill and is getting frustrated and skilled players killing him.
so because he makes one potentially invalid point automatically dismisses all his other valid points?

Ok...