Author Topic: I'm new!  (Read 23762 times)

I'm not defending OP in any way, but Badspot provided no evidence.
I stopped reading here.

For God's sake, stop trying to get your little "revenge," Badspot has provided evidence. He could have just posted "This is spencer," but he has provided solid evidence.
forget's sake arguing with any of you kids is a pain in the loving ass.
So now you know how we feel.

Whoa whoa whoa son I wasn't even arguing. I was just pointing out that particular line was really stupid.
Maybe if you want to make an argument you won't make comments that pretty much nullify everything you're saying.

Can you actually read an entire post before you see one sentence that you disagree with and posting on it's behalf?  Like actually realize that at the end of that post I stated that I don't believe Badspot is wrong, rather that there is a (whether it's tiny or not) chance that he is wrong.
Why don't you stop assuming that someone doesn't read all of your post

I hope you know that you're younger than skip

oh god lol, you're a broken record

I stopped reading here.

For God's sake, stop trying to get your little "revenge," Badspot has provided evidence. He could have just posted "This is spencer," but he has provided solid evidence.

So now you know how we feel.
Skull I really hope that somewhere in life you will gain some sort of intelligence, because as of now, you have little to none.  I posted that on the behalf that Badspot provided anything but proof, he posted a few links and an email, that isn't proof numbskull.  That's him thinking that he knows things he doesn't, sure he can make a good inference that this is Spencer, but unless he video tapes Spencer posting on these forums, he cannot prove it.

Whoa whoa whoa son I wasn't even arguing. I was just pointing out that particular line was really stupid.
Maybe if you want to make an argument you won't make comments that pretty much nullify everything you're saying.
The line itself maybe stupid, but it was there to make a point, not to make a valid argument.  There is little to no chance this isn't Spencer, but there still is that small 0.01 chance that it could be someone else.

Why don't you stop assuming that someone doesn't read all of your post
I would if I knew they hadn't, if he would've read the entire post he wouldn't have posted what he did.

I hope you know that you're younger than skip
I think I've been through this before, I don't use those as derogatory words, it's a conversational word to me.

oh god lol, you're a broken record
So are you, whoop dee doo, you win absolutely nothing!

Skull I really hope that somewhere in life you will gain some sort of intelligence, because as of now, you have little to none.  I posted that on the behalf that Badspot provided anything but proof, he posted a few links and an email, that isn't proof numbskull.  That's him thinking that he knows things he doesn't, sure he can make a good inference that this is Spencer, but unless he video tapes Spencer posting on these forums, he cannot prove it.
Call me when you find out what "proof" means.

I think I've been through this before, I don't use those as derogatory words, it's a conversational word to me.

So you're a moron?

To humor he and because frankly I have nothing better to do:

I'm not defending OP in any way, but Badspot provided no evidence.

The fact that his email is identical to Spencer's name means nothing, right?

He's either going off of registered email or IP address or payment information, neither of which technically prove without a doubt that he is the same person.

It proves without a doubt there is a relation between the two, at minimum.

As far as Badspot is concerned it could be Spencer's long lost brother who just so happened to use the same email, computer, and credit card as Spencer and has decided to start posting.

This is a stupid comment to make when you're trying to say there's no evidence.

So don't tell people that Badspot has all his ducks in a row when he doesn't, I'm tired of him stepping in and saying stuff like this when he knows little more than any average user.

What the forget are you talking about? He knows his email, IP address, billing information, etc., which is far more than the average user.

Keep in mind that doesn't mean I don't believe this is Spencer, just the fact that none of us can prove or know that it without a doubt is him.

Of course. Like you said,
it could be Spencer's long lost brother who just so happened to use the same email, computer, and credit card as Spencer and has decided to start posting.

Remember that time where Zac accused somebody else for his actions?

it could be Spencer's long lost brother who just so happened to use the same email, computer, and credit card as Spencer and has decided to start posting.
I'm sorry, but that sounds... dumb. If he was spencer's long lost brother, how could he have his computer and credit card?

Also, Spencer said "who is this spencer you speak of," and stuff. Wouldn't his BROTHER know who Spencer is?

Yola, it doesn't matter if it's a relative or someone else. Spencer knows damn well that Badspot is onto him or anyone who is using his IP. It doesn't even matter. Spencer's IP Address is his own IP Address. Badspot spotted it being used on this new key, and made a completely fair accusation.

Spencer is stupid, and so are you. Quit bringing up arguments and stop acting like a smartass.

Why does Yola even stick around? I mean, all he ever does is start stuff. :l

Why does Yola even stick around? I mean, all he ever does is start stuff. :l
Well he wants to clear his name, but I don't see that happening.

Well he wants to clear his name, but I don't see that happening.
Thats funnier that Spencer trying to disguise himeself.