Author Topic: I'm bored, give me your lore questions to answer  (Read 13457 times)

What is your favorite store on the citadel?

Is there a picture of a hive uninfected with the worm
Is there a picture of the fallen without armor
Can the Vex actually be defeated due to its time stuff

What is your favorite store on the citadel?
That one Japanese cafe where the dude really loving excitedly shouts out IRASSHAIMASE.

Is there a picture of a hive uninfected with the worm
No, because the Hive are the beings who make the pact with their worms. The beings that came before don't have images, but they're tiny little insect things.

Is there a picture of the fallen without armor
No.

Can the Vex actually be defeated due to its time stuff
I think you misunderstand; the Vex are using time travel to solve their big problem: they looked into the future and saw the end of their civilization; extinction. And no matter how much they try to change time, the Vex always end up not existing any more, and so they keep doing whatever they can to change their fate.

why can't bethesda uv unwrap their assets properly?

are the flood really "zombies" so to speak or are they actually concious? can the flood be cured?

canonically why is everything taking place chronologically after halo 3 awful?
are the flood really "zombies" so to speak or are they actually concious?
have you even played the dam games, they make up a sentient hivemind
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 12:21:37 AM by Foxscotch »

they make up a sentient hivemind
kind of questioning it since this "sentient hivemind" seems kind of sketchy
pure flood forms can act on their own which means they could just be infecting them and disabling and parasitizing their bodies
plus you can straight up shoot off a flood host's head and it wont even affect them, you have to shoot the spore sac

kind of questioning it since this "sentient hivemind" seems kind of sketchy
there's nothing sketchy about it, the gravemind literally talks to you in the games
pure flood forms can act on their own which means they could just be infecting them and disabling and parasitizing their bodies
what?
plus you can straight up shoot off a flood host's head and it wont even affect them, you have to shoot the spore sac
because the host's head is irrelevant to the infection's function

there's nothing sketchy about it, the gravemind literally talks to you in the games
just looked it up and the gravemind absorbs the memories of the hosts and then uses it there, then just kills the host
so the host technically is "dead" but only when there's a gravemind present
what?
i meant that they could just paralyze the host and then use them like that for the biomass they need
because the host's head is irrelevant to the infection's function
so does that mean the host is still able to think and stuff? that was my question

so does that mean the host is still able to think and stuff? that was my question
I thought you meant is the flood itself able to think (cus that's literally what you said)
I don't know what happens to the hosts but their bodies get pretty forgeted up so if they're still supposed to be alive that seems like a stretch

was the halo in halo: combat evolved jesus' halo

not really for mcjob but why are the human bosses in soulsborne games so much larger than you

Give me your take on who or what you think Snoke is