i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 284888 times)

check out popflash.site scrims if u guys wana 5v5

OfficerKenny: you live in turkey
OfficerKenny: go loving bomb yourself

i reported him and blocked his Turkish Self Delete bomber ass.

Literally what is wrong with you

I had unspent money

I love you

EDIT: why hasn't this crosshair been used professionally? it works amazing!!! i have been getting so many headshots and been fragging a hell of a lot better
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 07:46:17 PM by shamester »

I had unspent money
I still can't stop laughing at the fact that there's actual MLG CS:GO tournaments with Faze Clan.
memes

Literally what is wrong with you
What? He tried to scam me...

What? He tried to scam me...

you didnt need to go full tribal on him, you're no better.

you didnt need to go full tribal on him, you're no better.
I didn't scam anyone lol, he tried to literally take what i won.  He went out of his way to change his profile picture, name and even sent me a trade offer.  I called him a terrorist because he pissed me off.  I should've seen him coming when i git a friend request from the bot...

Also, isn't Turkey kind of run by islamic extremists or is the media stuffting on the middle east like they always do?

i bet you voted Annoying Orange

i bet you voted Annoying Orange
Ew god no, i voted Bernie.

I just said that stuff to piss the scammer off, i was being bombarded with people messaging me to try to get their shut back because "it was my last skin" and he bothered to send me a trade request in the middle of it all -_-

so i haven't been kicked from many matches for a while and the first match i get afk kicked from is a 7 day ban. forget my life. i literally have NOTHING to do for the next 7 days except mope about it because my life is miserable.

so i haven't been kicked from many matches for a while and the first match i get afk kicked from is a 7 day ban. forget my life. i literally have NOTHING to do for the next 7 days except mope about it because my life is miserable.

I thought every 2 weeks your cooldown dropped a level, I have no idea because I've never had a cooldown >30 mins. If you went afk during a comp match its entirely your fault

I thought every 2 weeks your cooldown dropped a level, I have no idea because I've never had a cooldown >30 mins. If you went afk during a comp match its entirely your fault
it was losing 15-5 and there was a smurf throwing so he could derank.