Author Topic: Each generation of children seem to get worse each time.  (Read 7565 times)

Back when my dad was a kid his dad use to yell at him, spank him, hit him, force harsh punishments etc.

When I was a kid my dad would spank me or yell at me, not as bad as his father.

Parents of my generation are trying to be more emotional with their kids because they were "traumatized" as a child by a spanking.

The generation after mine the children are currently one of the worst generations and it's because their parents allow them to do what they want.

I'd hate to see the next generation of children.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 08:06:43 AM by Lord Tony® »

i just want to say that this is a really nice topic and im sure it will go well for you tony

quality thread as usual tony

I'm being serious. I see children at the age of 4 with their very own Iphone 6. They act incredibly self entitled and the mother doesn't know what to do because she isn't allowed to discipline the child in this day of age in public.

"i'm gonna beat you up, hopefuly you will get smarter"

"i'm gonna beat you up, hopefuly you will get smarter"

That was actually the mentality of my grandfather's generation. You get a B in school and they beat you.

My dad's generation will spank you if you get a D.

My generation will write a nasty email to the teacher about changing their grade. This is why most schools don't do grading anymore.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 08:20:40 AM by Lord Tony® »

You get a B in school and they beat you.

My dad's generation will spank you if you get a D.

that didnt work at all and was more probable to give someone brain damage rather than making them smarter.

so, your grandfather had an hidden torture dungeon or smth?

idk man my old middleschool best friend would get his consoles smashed to pieces every time he had a bad grade.
lost his gamecube, DS, and wii because of that just before highschool even hit.

idk man my old middleschool best friend would get his consoles smashed to pieces every time he had a bad grade.

You are not too far from my age. So you would fall under my generation, technically.

I'm talking about the kids that are after our generation. Children born from our generation around 2000 - 2016
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 08:26:07 AM by Lord Tony® »

You are not too far from my age. So you would fall under my generation, technically.

I'm talking about the kids that are after our generation. Children born from our generation around 2000 - 2016
i thought you mentioned millennials in OP but ur talking about gen Z then.

Lol that's handicapped because that's just throwing money of a bridge, the real way to do it is to spank the child not break the valuables you purchase. At that time the Gamecube's launch price was $199, the DS launch price was $129 and the wii launch price was $250. That's a total of $578 costs in damages and let's just say that if he had games on it and the dad broke the games, it would have been worse because a new game in the US costs $59.99 and if he destroyed the games then he must be one stupid parent. That's a lot of money which his dad lost
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 08:34:35 AM by Mouse droidz 21 »

I honestly don't agree. It is a very traumatizing experience indeed to be beaten up and stuff as punishment in my opinion. I can see why parents today don't want to do it.

Is it just me, or is Lord Tony trying to get everyone to hate him on purpose?

It seems like most of his posts are trying to achieve that goal.

OT:https://youtu.be/LpJR1rzkkyY

I'm not saying we need to spank children more but they definitely need some kind of punishments.

Some children don't even get yelled at, the parents brush it off as creative freedom.