Author Topic: Ideas For RTB  (Read 1245 times)

Here they are:
chat partys with pass*
Mics.(that may be to much already)
PM**
include mics. in chat partys

*i know partys are comeing out soon but try to make a way to make options for the party for:password, friends only or invite only ecs.
**PM no i do not mean live Chat this alows you to send a message to some one when thee not on
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 08:52:17 PM by Tic-toc26 »

PMs are included in RTB. You can download it at http://returntoblockland.com.

Wait, NVM, Ideas for RTB.

Here they are:
chat partys with pass*
Mics.(that may be to much already)
PM**
include mics. in chat partys

*i know partys are comeing out soon but try to make a way to make options for the party for:password, friends only or invite only ecs.
**no i do not mean live Chat this alows you to send a message to some one when thee not on
add asterisk properly to make your writing understandable.
And I don't really see how the PM things would be useful. Just use the forum or email or something.

add asterisk properly to make your writing understandable.
And I don't really see how the PM things would be useful. Just use the forum or email or something.
ty and it would be faster to just pm them frome the in game RTB

If you really want voicechat that badly, you could use Tinychat, Steam, Xfire, Skype, etc.

If you want voice chat you could just open skype in a new wi-

If you really want voicechat that badly, you could use Tinychat, Steam, Xfire, Skype, etc.

Every.
Single.
TIME.

If you want voice chat you could just open skype in a new wi-

Every.
Single.
TIME.

:roosterMongler:

Voice chat/microphones are just not possible at the moment but your other ideas sound pretty neat. I'll look into the feasibility of offline messaging as well as password-protected chatrooms. Thanks.

I want these to come true.

Voice chat/microphones are just not possible at the moment but your other ideas sound pretty neat. I'll look into the feasibility of offline messaging as well as password-protected chatrooms. Thanks.
O.O i never knew you would see this TYVM