Author Topic: The Pub (Forum Story-Game Thing- MOVED)  (Read 502 times)

How does it work?: Order something, then tell a story (minimum 5 sentences, story does not have to be true, cuz the interesting ones are the best.)

Every 10 7 posts, an event happens (ex: Someone turns on TV, orders refill, etc.)

The Pub-tender will respond to most stories, and start a conversation. (No idea how he's supposed to keep track, doh.)

Characters CAN be the ones that step into the pub during an Event, such as the cop.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 11:58:44 AM by Doom Mantis »

explain a bit more

no idea what this is

Erm, There is no more explaining needed.

@sir dooble

*Grabs pack o' crisps and puts it on the counter*
GEEZE LAD, TAKE YER CRISPS.

I'll have some scotch.

Alright, there once was a man named larry, and it wasn't this Larry, "larry" is from another universe.
So I'm walking down main street, and what's normally a street accompanied  by two warehouses was blocked off by a huge concrete slab, with large neon letters proclaiming it as the "GREAT WALL OF LARRY". Being sneaky as I wasn't, I took a chair, and propped myself over a "TINY WALL OF LARRY" into the "city". I saw that it was mostly composed of vendors, wanted criminals, and none other, than larry himself. He was about to have me executed, as a cook, a thief, and a gangster were all pointing sub machine guns at me, I quickly stated: "Oh great larry, I only wish to serve under you as your protector, in times of war and peace." My plea for mercy was understood, and as his body guard, I got a sweet pay of over 400$, whenever he felt like paying me. (Which was often) But soon, the mayor had enough. He ordered his men to use their battering rams to knock down the Great Wall of Larry. For a fortnight they knocked, and the wall finally tumbled down. Thieves, thugs, and even a hooker took up arms to defend their beloved city, but sadly they were bested by the law's arsenal of shotguns and rifles. I took larry into one of the warehouses, and had a last line of defence. I killed 4 cops with my beloved shotgun, before one came through another entrance and shot me in the back. I fell onto the floor, paralyzed with pain and regret as I watched the cop beat larry nearly to death with a stun-stick. But much to my surprise, the hooker had survived the encounter, and came into the warehouse. She pumped to cop with almost all the bullets a TMP could possibly carry. She helped larry back on his feet, and patched up my wound. We all managed to limp away from the city, and into a train yard, which would eventually be "Pirate larry's Great Pool of Machines" Too bad they couldn't get the water to stop flowing away...

(Just to clarify, this all happened on a GMod DarkRP server that is sadly, now closed down."

*Gives Scotch*

That sounds pretty radical... (Get it? Radical Larry? SCP-106? Oh, just forget it.)
So uh, the place flooded?
I wonder what happened to the lads.

EVENT: *Cop walks into pub*

*walks into pub*
hey guys whats g-
hey this isnt in community projects

*falls from roof*
THIS IS THE THREAD PLACEMENT POLICE FREEZE AND GET DOWN, WE'LL TAKE YOU TO COMMUNITY PROJECTS
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 11:45:19 AM by F3d323 »

*falls from roof*
THCIA THE THREAD PLACEMENT POLICE FREEZE AND GET DOWN, WE'LL TAKE YOU TO COMMUNITY PROJECTS
YOULL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE *dies*

.____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _______.