Author Topic: Damn electric flyswatters  (Read 1146 times)

So, while looking for something, I knock over an electric flyswatter that is turned OFF. I pick it up by the body/face of it since it's OFF, and I see a flash, followed by a "THACK" and my freaking out.

Anyway, there goes my right to say "I've never been electrically shocked before" (not by static).

And I'm still shaking for some reason.

inb4offtopicismyfavoriteblog

Off-Topic is my favorite section of the forums.

Off-Topic is my favorite section of the forums.

That's actually true for ever game forum I go to. :v

i have an electric flyswatter

i've always wanted to see what happens when you touch the electrical part

One time I was plugging in a cable thing. I touched the part that goes in the socket when I was plugging it in, ouchies were ensued.

And my freaking out.

Oh, Now it just made sense.

Electricity is cool stuff, charge yourself with a couple million volts and then shoot lightning from your ass.

Some doucebag from Florida came up to me and said, "Yo look at this grenade lighter!"

So he made me use it, but it was really an overcharged, overvolted, and modded zapper.

Hurt like a bitch, but he ran away.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 11:49:54 AM by _Rave_ »

I like to hit myself with these for the fun of it, you big baby.

Some doucebag from Florida came up to me and said, "Yo look at this grenade lighter!"

So he made me use it, but it was really and overcharged, overvolted, and modded zapper.

Hurt like a bitch, but he ran away.

A quote from Gta: Vice City

"Dumb Florida morons."

Electricity is cool stuff, charge yourself with a couple million volts and then shoot lightning from your ass.

The other day I got out of the shower, I reached up to unplug the florescent light in my basement and an arc jumped to my hand, felt bad man.

No you don't.

thCIAmyspecial interest.png