Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 227789 times)

[/center]

CVS Icons will come after it's released. Plus anything else that wants to be added.
EPIC

Q: is there genna be a celebratoin server?
As much as I would love to do that, but because of school, I am unsure.

As much as I would love to do that, but because of school, I am unsure.
ok

Please refer to my FAQ. Stop requesting/suggesting vehicles
Why the hell wouldn't you do that one
its badass as all forget

Why the hell wouldn't you do that one
its badass as all forget
I have no interest in doing it.

I'm going to try to work on releasing the Reaper sometime this weekend. I wanted to get the video done first, but I'm at my Dad's house this weekend; I don't want to keep you waiting. I'm on my family mac that can run Blockland too, but I wont host sorry. I don't have all my addons on here; I would use this to test my vehicles.

Screw it. It never happened. I'll try later when life isn't busy
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 08:44:29 AM by Night_Hawk »

I'm going to try to work on releasing the Reaper sometime this weekend. I wanted to get the video done first, but I'm at my Dad's house this weekend; I don't want to keep you waiting. I'm on my family mac that can run Blockland too, but I wont host sorry. I don't have all my addons on here; I would use this to test my vehicles.
Even know you can't host, great job on the Reaper.

Version 1 Percentage Complete: 100%
Reason: Final pieces added! Look for a download in the future!

100% complete a week ago

nice

Can you make a 1993 Chevy G20 Van please?

100% complete a week ago

nice
Because school and busy life that's why it's taking so freaking long to release it. There isn't enough time in the day. I had no time to release it this weekend because there was no time because I was busy!!

Some people just don't get it sometimes.

Because school and busy life that's why it's taking so freaking long to release it. There isn't enough time in the day. I had no time to release it this weekend because there was no time because I was busy!!

Some people just don't get it sometimes.
forget.

forget.
Bumber, well at least were actually getting to play with a car soon on blockland.

Bumber, well at least were actually getting to play with a car soon on blockland.
There is hope my friends. c; I don't have school tomorrow, and I'm working on it tonight and maybe tomorrow. Let's see how my night rolls.