Author Topic: RTB - Personal Text line  (Read 909 times)

Basically in blockland people can view your personal text line (Probably max of 50 characters), it would come up in the friendslist menu and have it shown.

Example: "I eat pie and I am friendly." could be in the box, you can set it to be viewable as everyone, friends, or private.

If it is private, it would give them an error saying that they do not want to share their personal text.
If it is blank, it would give them an error that they didn't set it up yet.

What do you think of this?

Like a status?

sounds interesting, but I don't think ephi will make this kind of change

Like a status?

sounds interesting, but I don't think ephi will make this kind of change
I think it'd more be like the Personal Text in our forum profiles.

You could maybe do this with a third party mod and service, but ephi would kill you.

You could maybe do this with a third party mod and service, but ephi would kill you.
Maybe Blockland cloud?

Maybe Blockland cloud?

So? He doesn't control add-ons.

Ephi is like J.P. Morgan, he has a monopoly on them though.

no but he gets really pissy when you modify his in any way
with good reason. although, all it does is makes it so he has to say "are you running derpfaces rtb status mod? remove and try again if you are." and if they are he can go pop over into the status mod forum topic and go "wow wat a dumbass this guy is"

Gah, every time I mention Blockland Cloud or Kalphiter he just appears in the thread.

Gah, every time I mention Blockland Cloud or Kalphiter he just appears in the thread.
Giving him a reason to post?

maybe if you say betelgeuse 3 times he'll visit this thread