Poll

Adventure vs Drama

Adventure
Drama

Author Topic: [VOTE] what is the best movie genre of all time?? - ADVENTURE vs DRAMA!  (Read 445241 times)

controls are fine, story is stuff and graphics aren't that bad for sa2
if there's something you should complain about in those games are the camerasokay buddy have you beat the game before
The camera is part of the controls...

and SA1 is known for stuff game controls. Randomly crashing into stuff, spiraling out of control with minor stick movements, and that loop in Emerald Coast where you had a good chance of getting stuck at the top and falling to your death in what should be a scripted sequence.

SA2 was definitely better but still had a lot of the same problems.

I am not playing through Big's section.  I will never ever do such a thing.
I used an Action Replay I had just to skip Big's stages lol.

I am not playing through Big's section.  I will never ever do such a thing.
fishinggggg

IM A loving handicap WHY DID I SAY SONIC BOOM

BAD RATS
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:47:14 PM by Maxwell. »

i wish i had an action replay because i started playing sonic adventure a long time ago but i could never do the fishing thing. didn't beat the full game until i bought it on steam in a sega bundle for 1 dollar like a year ago

I don't know why, but I just wanted to ask "did the Dreamcast even have a cheating device" but I figured you might be talking about the Gamecube remake.

The camera is part of the controls...

and SA1 is known for stuff game controls. Randomly crashing into stuff, spiraling out of control with minor stick movements, and that loop in Emerald Coast where you had a good chance of getting stuck at the top and falling to your death in what should be a scripted sequence.
I have never had that issue?
I personally don't have camera issues in the stages but in the hub world, also game grumps had that issue you're talking about so I don't know if you're judging SA1 on how they play it but if you are then that's a stuffty way to judge the game
i wish i had an action replay because i started playing sonic adventure a long time ago but i could never do the fishing thing. didn't beat the full game until i bought it on steam in a sega bundle for 1 dollar like a year ago
the only part of the game I found actually bad was bigs part, I enjoyed amy's part and e102 gamma was just ok
I guess I'm just too light on this game but it shouldn't be considered the worst
fishinggggg
truly the worst game ever made

I have never had that issue?
I personally don't have camera issues in the stages but in the hub world, also game grumps had that issue you're talking about so I don't know if you're judging SA1 on how they play it but if you are then that's a stuffty way to judge the gamethe only part of the game I found actually bad was bigs part, I enjoyed amy's part and e102 gamma was just ok
I guess I'm just too light on this game but it shouldn't be considered the worsttruly the worst game ever made
I've never watched their Game Grumps play throughs but I'm an independent person capable of making my own decisions and judgements and have played the game myself.

I'm not saying it is the worst game ever either, I played Sonic 06 and watched gameplay of Sonic Boom so I know they are much worse. I can understand why someone would nominate it though given all the issues the game has.

I've never watched their Game Grumps play throughs but I'm an independent person capable of making my own decisions and judgements and have played the game myself.

I'm not saying it is the worst game ever either, I played Sonic 06 and watched gameplay of Sonic Boom so I know they are much worse. I can understand why someone would nominate it though given all the issues the game has.
well I'm only commenting and saying it's not the worst game or the best

why can't i vote

what the forget

nevermind

forgot to read op

77x5ghost you loving dumbass

bad rats is better than sonic boom any day

I don't know Bad Rats enough, so I might go with Sonic Bum.

Though it's history is tragic, evidently supposed to be a reimagining of the Sonic franchise that went to... well, how it is due to SoJ insisting on it and blah blah blah. It wasn't supposed to be a bad game, but well, the same thing that happened to '06 cursed Boom.

I vote Sonic Boom.

bad rats isn't that bad lol
cheap game for cheap, yet kinda fun gameplay

bad rats isn't that bad lol
cheap game for cheap, yet kinda fun gameplay
meanwhile sonic boom is a full-priced hellscape