AOT weapon sugestion

Author Topic: AOT weapon sugestion  (Read 10952 times)

Stunning non-criminals would be lame. I could only imagine 10 noobs stunning you at a time.

Sounds a little better than being fireballed by dimitri while fighting an xbower. 
We need to be able to tackle people to make them drop anyone they are carrying.

InsaneChef

Fireball is tacticle spell. It's hard to aim at close range and costs alot of mana. You're screwed if there's more than one person or if you get at close range *hint*.

If the person presses space they will automatically drop the person they are carrying. It should the person's choice whether they are carried or not.

Fireball is tacticle spell. It's hard to aim at close range and costs alot of mana. You're screwed if there's more than one person or if you get at close range *hint*.

If the person presses space they will automatically drop the person they are carrying. It should the person's choice whether they are carried or not.

lol hard to aim.  fireballers can usually take out 2 people if they dont suck too badly.

The problem is that the stupid dirty cops save the crims.

Name: Dagger
Cost (In the Shop): 500gp (For Iron)
                               1000gp (For Steel)
Misc. Information:
+They can be dual-equipped
+They can be created in the Blacksmiths like the Sword
+They have a fast attack unlike the sword where it slowly sweeps
+Combo Attacks if the attack button is pressed multiple times
+Charged attack boosts the user forward as a lunge.

P.S. Badspot, you should make it so that if attacked in different places for damge is dealt (Applies with all weapons):

For example:
+Head - 200%
+Torso-100%
+Back - 150%
+Legs - 125%

That's weird.  I was thinking of area specific damage last night. xD

InsaneChef

Insane I have been playing FPS games for years you get used to close range, especially since AoT is slower in combat than most other games.

Dagger = alternate way to equip throwing knives says Anti-Cop

Area-Specific Damage = good idea, but unlikely, idk how the TGE does that sort of thing.

Weapons : Standard Musket, Shotgun Musket(Less accurate,but can load more rounds at once(shotgun lol)), Sniper musket(Most accurate, one round(one head shot = kill, 2 body shots = kill))  The quality of the metal of the weapon and the round affect damage and accuracy and durability(oops my lead shotgun died when I put in 12 rounds loel) 

Reforging broken weapons if you grab all the pieces, enchantments for weapons, more types of swords.

Muskets would need rounds AND powder(which would also have rates from 75% to 100% pure)  too much powder and you get the effect af a fireball in teh face.

Gah, let me learn to make GUI's and models and scripts and give me a few months with V3.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 03:04:46 PM by Anti-Cop »

That's weird.  I was thinking of area specific damage last night. xD

Hitboxes are possible with Torque, aren't they?  I havent really played Tribes or anything (well, alot or Tribes, anyway) but, headshots are possible, aren't they?  A good idea, if it's possible.

I think that PSP would be a great idea :P BTW where did you get that video of the guy shooting someone with a PSP...gotta get me that game lol

InsaneChef

The setting doesn't support muskets.

The setting doesn't support muskets.

and yet there is dynamite...  WtF!?

I want to be able to go prone, but no copy the BL code, its jacked up.

dani california

I think that PSP would be a great idea :P BTW where did you get that video of the guy shooting someone with a PSP...gotta get me that game lol

i have no idea i just searched YTMND

The PSP UMD launcher is a weapon that you can access by typing " sv_cheats 1;impulse 101 " into the ~ console in Half-life 2's 'SMOD' modification.

i have a half life 2 game but i cant play. anyone who lost the activation key thing want my account?