Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 310945 times)

I just chalk it up to stuffty animatronic programming and call it a day.

pretty much this

Let's make update predictions. Note I never played. the game.

Barney in next update, spice ship up.

all of the animatronic's screams are sped up and pitch changed screams of children how can the game devs make it any more obvious

all of the animatronic's screams are sped up and pitch changed screams of children how can the game devs make it any more obvious
i heard theres a video on it but its in the pile of stuffhole lpers

So if the animatronics are being controlled by the bodies/spirits of the children, then maybe, the killer of the children was a previous gaurd. That's why they kill security gaurds and no one else.

And before you pull the "they think you're an endoskeleton" card, why would dead children think that? I think the gaurd before you just inferred that after finding the gaurd(s) before him stuffed inside exoskeletons.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 07:27:59 PM by blueblur121 »

um blueblur i thought u said u were gonna use spook avatar??

The best thing the dev could do story wise is to keep it ambiguous.
If you don't know why they are trying to kill you, it's a bit creepier.

So if the animatronics are being controlled by the bodies/spirits of the children, then maybe, the killer of the children was a previous gaurd. That's why they kill security gaurds and no one else.
you have no proof that they are being controlled.
why would you think the previous guard was the killer? they claim they they caught the god dam guy.
they dont   attack during the day because there on. they attack when off too long
also they had a guy say that the animatronics say something about there servos locking up and the companty is too cheap to get them fixed.

Something tells me the previous security guard might actually be Gold Freddy. It'd make sense, considering the Night 5 message.

you have no proof that they are being controlled.
why would you think the previous guard was the killer? they claim they they caught the god dam guy.
they dont   attack during the day because there on. they attack when off too longalso they had a guy say that the animatronics say something about there servos locking up and the companty is too cheap to get them fixed.
I think the fact that the screams are really just distorted childrens screams is proof enough.
I didn't say the previous gaurd was the killer. I said a previous gaurd was the killer. There have probably been more than two.
The gaurd says on the first night that they are on free-roam mode so their servos don't lock up from being turned off too long. (or something like that)