Author Topic: Sopa is back  (Read 8880 times)

lmao you're pathetic

I'm 6' and weigh 150 lbs, that's perfectly fit for my age, maybe a little skinny, but I've been working on putting on mass for about only half a year now.
But I mean go ahead and take a quote from months ago that I said when I had just started putting on muscle mass, gaining 2lbs a week, sure not 100% of it was muscle mass, but anything on top of skin and bone to me was good enough, I'm in the gym every day for at least an hour, most of the time more, so go ahead and keep my personal fitness out of it bud, or you know, just in general forget off, either or I don't really give a stuff.
I really doubt the accuracy of your claims due to the fact that your past shows that you have no idea what you're talking about whenever a moderately intelligent discussion begins to form. What's more, you have the audacity to try and play the alpha male when you've been cornered. Really, who is pathetic here?

Gosh its a tough one. I'd have to assume that it'd be the narcissistic DYEL borderline underweight 5-time-alt who gains 2lbs a week of alleged muscle. You know the one. The one with the tin foil hat.

You have no business to tell him to keep personal fitness out of it seeing as you literally just said "I'm in no way obese, I'm actually very fit".
Of course this is grounds to dispute that, and all the other nonsensical trash you regurgitate.

I really doubt the accuracy of your claims due to the fact that your past shows that you have no idea what you're talking about whenever a moderately intelligent discussion begins to form. What's more, you have the audacity to try and play the alpha male when you've been cornered. Really, who is pathetic here?

Gosh its a tough one. I'd have to assume that it'd be the narcissistic DYEL borderline underweight 5-time-alt who gains 2lbs a week of alleged muscle. You know the one. The one with the tin foil hat.

You have no business to tell him to keep personal fitness out of it seeing as you literally just said "I'm in no way obese, I'm actually very fit".
Of course this is grounds to dispute that, and all the other nonsensical trash you regurgitate.
lmao you're just as pathetic as he is, you're going to call me out for attempting to be an alpha male when you're the one who imposes his self on a forums full of kids who don't know what bench pressing is, because you have a decent knowledge of gaining muscle.

I'm not huge, I never claimed to be, but flat out telling me that I haven't gained weight and that I'm not fit, when you've never once seen me other than in pictures that are years old, is pretty flat out sad.  Calling me out on not being intelligent?  I posted literally every belief I had with reasonable information to back it up and then followed up with even more accurate information taken from a bias of my standpoint, obviously.  Then I get called out because in one sentence I claimed to be fit, that person is now making a valid argument? Really?

How about this, shut the forget up, stop acting like you're a god because you work out, stop imposing yourself as being perfect and riding your high horse.  Take a step down and realize you're just as much a worthless piece of stuff as everyone else on this loving planet.  You server no other purpose than anyone loving else, and to call someone out that you don't even know, is pathetic.  

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 11:48:14 AM by Badspot »

imposes his self on a forums full of kids who don't know what bench pressing is
you mean exactly like you did in this post?

wow man yenola is on the down slope huh

How about this, shut the forget up, stop acting like you're a god because you work out, stop imposing yourself as being perfect and riding your high horse.  Take a step down and realize you're just as much a worthless piece of stuff as everyone else on this loving planet.  You server no other purpose than anyone loving else, and to call someone out that you don't even know, is pathetic.  
clearly this guy takes some sort of strong anabolic steroid, all kinds of roid rage up in here. tren? clenbuterol? lol myth

but flat out telling me that I haven't gained weight and that I'm not fit
tell me where I 'flat out' said that first one

lmao you're just as pathetic as he is, you're going to call me out for attempting to be an alpha male when you're the one who imposes his self on a forums full of kids who don't know what bench pressing is, because you have a decent knowledge of gaining muscle.
what do you mean imposing myself lol
i stick all my muscle junk in 1 topic.

Calling me out on not being intelligent?  I posted literally every belief I had with reasonable information to back it up and then followed up with even more accurate information taken from a bias of my standpoint, obviously.  Then I get called out because in one sentence I claimed to be fit, that person is now
if you're as intelligent as you say you are, what the forget is this gem?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 09:35:44 PM by Big Brøther »

Brother's muscles are so large they cannot simply be contained in one topic. They must be contained in a forarm.

haha
get it
forum
forearm

I tried
forgive me

Let me start by saying this, if you don't read this, don't reply to me and don't try to antagonize me, okay?

I made three posts relating to the actual topic of discussion in this thread.  Three.  I was then confronted by someone on a completely off topic subject, intentionally trying to antagonize me.  This blew up not because of me.  Stop blaming me for starting stuff when it always begins with someone antagonizing me.  I don't claim to be perfect, either, I shouldn't respond, I should ignore it, I'm sorry that I do get mad at things.  But please, for the love of anything, realize I don't intentionally come into any thread on the forums trying to start something like what happened here.

clearly this guy takes some sort of strong anabolic steroid, all kinds of roid rage up in here. tren? clenbuterol? lol myth
tell me where I 'flat out' said that first one
what do you mean imposing myself lol
i stick all my muscle junk in 1 topic.
if you're as intelligent as you say you are, what the forget is this gem?
-I don't need to respond to this because it's blatant that you're just trying to anger me

-I never said you did, it was a theoretical sentence, you're implying that I'm 'full of stuff' which would mean I was lying about gaining muscle mass, when in reality that's the same thing as just saying I haven't gained weight

-You literally came in /this/ thread imposing

-Yay you can look up unintelligent posts that a person has made, sorry when I'm angry I say things I'll later regret, I thought that was kind of normal

-I don't need to respond to this because it's blatant that you're just trying to anger me
too late dude

-I never said you did, it was a theoretical sentence,
yes you did and nah p. sure it wasn't, why would you post a theoretical sentence? you're theoretically a moron????

you're implying that I'm 'full of stuff' which would mean I was lying about gaining muscle mass, when in reality that's the same thing as just saying I haven't gained weight
thats a bit of a stretch dude, this must have really been a strain to formulate. i appreciate the effort even though you're trying way too hard to hypothesise things that aren't there.

-You literally came in /this/ thread imposing

you also did this tho

« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 09:51:02 PM by Big Brøther »

-Yay you can look up unintelligent posts that a person has made, sorry when I'm angry I say things I'll later regret, I thought that was kind of normal
It's one thing to look up an unintelligent post.
It's another to have an entire thread of unintelligent posts.

because this bill won't/wouldn't do anything
it's basically putting down what already happens on paper as a formality
I have a feeling that you will complaining about this bill. I know that you guys in the anime megathread talk about torrenting animes on just about every page.

I have a feeling that you will complaining about this bill. I know that you guys in the anime megathread talk about torrenting animes on just about every page.
i didn't realize Gainax was an american company

Japanese anime or not, stealing is stealing.

nothing's being stolen, what?
i don't see how that would have any relevance to anything anyway, an american law isn't going to have any effect on immediate fansubs, maybe the handful of licensed things like... what... forgetin naruto? who cares then lol