Author Topic: The Humble WB Games Bundle  (Read 1277 times)

You know the drill. 14 days, pay-what-you-want, over the average gets the locked games. Buy now and you'll get any potential bonus games regardless of how much you paid. This time around, all the games are Steam only. Charity funds go to We Can Be Heroes, "designed to raise awareness and critical funds needed to fight the devastating hunger crCIA in the Horn of Africa and bring help and hope to eight million people who are in urgent need of assistance."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 04:23:01 PM by Regulith »

was it fear 2 or fear 3 when the series became a bunch of stuffty jumpscares

also remember there arent keys anymore since it activates straight to steam, but you can still gift extra games
http://support.humblebundle.com/customer/portal/articles/1356336-gifting-steam-keys

Oh my god. I just bought this and the worms one.

Both the Batman Games are amazing. F.E.A.R 2 is ok. F.E.A.R 3 is more of an action game. LOR War of the North looks awesome. And Scribblenauts is just silly fun.

I paid the minimum $1 to get War In The North.
Then I bought it twice more for my friends to play.

And when I showed my parents the Humble Bundle they saw that Superfrog was on the weekly sale and made me buy it.
Apparantly they used to be mega-addicted to it.

So, I'm happy to purchase those packs.
My older brother loves worms games, and I'm fond of them too.
And my younger brother loves the Arkham series, so he'll be fond of playing Asylum.

Thanks for making the topic! I wouldn't have seen these two bundles otherwise!

I'm excited, this is actually the first humble bundle in a while I've genuinely been interested in.

These are the best bundles in a few months actually. They are awesome.

War in the north has a stuffty always on mic system that uses some awful codec, To play it with a external voice chat program I had to plug in a secondary headset, set it to the default one for steam and mute it.

These are the best bundles in a few months actually. They are awesome.

I really liked the THQ and EA bundles. Those got me a bunch of games in my Steam and Origin library.

but .. I already bought scribblenauts in the christmas sale ... y u do this to me humble bundle ..

Oh god I want this so bad, but no money :<

Arkham Asylum was an amazing game (IMO)

I bought this even though I don't want any of the games,

... and then I found out you had to redeem them, no steam keys.

Various bonus games and DLC have been added to the bundle, automatically granted to those who already purchased and available otherwise to those who pay above the average (currently only $4.64)