Author Topic: Building Association, The  (Read 14020 times)

I'm planning on applying soon, I just need the summer's free time to make an acceptable -ahem, excuse me- unique application.

Same with NWB.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 08:19:17 PM by Xerces »

I'm planning on applying soon, I just need the summer's free time to make an acceptable -ahem, excuse me- unique application.

Same with NWB.
Take your time and all shall go well.

Jeorge , could you add ChrisD to the blacklist. I'll get his ID later.

What's going on with the server, James?

I  haven't seen the server up at all. Who's hosting again?

quick edit: Just asking before i head on to bed so i know.

I  haven't seen the server up at all. Who's hosting again?

quick edit: Just asking before i head on to bed so i know.

Drake, Greek, James, and sometimes Randomguy host. But, it's never a dedicated. We really really need a dedicated hoster. Greek, if you can, let me know if you could.

Okay, I was just on the server with Drake. But it said connection failed :c

Okay, I was just on the server with Drake. But it said connection failed :c
Uh, ok.

Just so you all know, there is a dedicated running (Finally). The Clan build server will be open, hopefully, through the weekend. Remember, Victorian-Styled.

Server password is the password you were PMed, aswell. If for some reason it doesn't work, PM me.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 04:29:30 PM by Soviet »

Well, now that my clan is active again, I'm going to have a dedicated for that, so I can't host a dedicated BA.

Well, now that my clan is active again, I'm going to have a dedicated for that, so I can't host a dedicated BA.
You really should look at previous posts before posting, we have a dedi.

Yeah, but up there I stated that I could host one.
Alright.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 04:43:35 PM by Soviet »

Yeah, but up there I stated that I could host one.

We need more help on the clan build! Some of you haven't been even on the servers. There will be one up today.

Hah, Third Post. Start Postin' Ya Bundle of starfishs.

Alright this is a very important message! We have a dedicated on its way! Thank you MeddlePAL, hope to see it up ASAP. Also, the Mansion Clan Build has been officially cancelled! The reason: A Great deal of members have failed to show up and help. New ideas for a clan build starts.... now. You may restate, or quote your previous suggestion if you don't have another. I suggest, A Hotel. But, it's mroe than JUST a hotel.

Haunted Mansion or Haunted Prison.. :D?

MALL

A
loving
MALL
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 02:49:19 PM by CapTMeaT »

Condos. High-rise condos. Like realistically sized. Or a hotel. NO NO, A MALL!