Author Topic: WOOO spam by ravencroft/grimlock on discord  (Read 12479 times)

ok unova and grimlock are both dumb forgets. can we all agree on that?
lowhangingfruit.jpg

You could say that just about 65% of the forums either have some crippling anxiety/autism/ADHD/depression/mental handicapation and you would be completely right.

You could say that just about 65% of the forums either have some crippling anxiety/autism/ADHD/depression/mental handicapation and you would be completely right.
I don't have any of what you're listing, but it's incredibly petty how you guys keep resorting to these types of insults
like come up with something new already smh

oh wait I completely misread what he was trying to say, disregard me

Gotta wonder what kind of crippling insecurity you and people like you have that makes you desire picking on people so much.

hmm...

URL linked to caravan gaming...

hmmmmm

Gotta wonder what kind of crippling insecurity you and people like you have that makes you desire picking on people so much.
im pointing something out. I'm not picking on anyone. Get out with your personal vendetta on anyone associated with Nigerian cunts.

I'm not picking on anyone.

Not now maybe, but you've got quite a colorful history. I'd much prefer a socially awkward or a mentally disabled forumer over a witless punk like you or grimlock. Y'all keep walking all around talking from some place of authority, completely oblivious of just how insufferable you are.

Ike you need to stop running around like you are on some high horse or something. It's honestly annoying to see either kimon/you/grimlock/and several others stuffting up both off topic and drama.

lol ike isn't on a high horse he's just right

Ike you need to stop running around like you are on some high horse or something. It's honestly annoying to see either kimon/you/grimlock/and several others stuffting up both off topic and drama.

If you spent more time trying to get along with people, maybe things wouldn't be so annoying you so much.

If you spent more time trying to get along with people, maybe things wouldn't be so annoying you so much.
Why would i want to get along with people like kimon/leisuresuit/you when all i honestly see is you picking fights. I never pointed anyone out with my comment however you decided to go out of your way to "mention previous experiences" and how "i have some desire to harass people". Grow up.

itt: render gets offended that no one on this forum effectively likes him

Why would i want to get along with people like kimon/leisuresuit/you when all i honestly see is you picking fights.

stuffting on them or getting along with them, either way you're spending effort and time on them. It's just that one of them is inherently more positive for everyone. When your entire time on the forum is spent being at odds with somebody, that's what people come to expect of you. Argumentative even is better than volatile.

I never pointed anyone out with my comment however you decided to go out of your way to "mention previous experiences" and how "i have some desire to harass people". Grow up.

You're pointing out how half the forum is either mentally disabled or socially inept for some other morally superior reason, despite how many autism sleights you dole out like it's going out of style? Hard to believe, honestly.