Author Topic: STAIRCASE TO HEAVEN 2 - Lazy Design and Deceptive bullstuff.  (Read 7699 times)

Led Zeppelin stole just about everything they ever did from blues artists

i mean what else do you expect the server to have

are server's supposed to have quality content by default now? and anything without it deserves a drama?? content creation is hard, and simple servers like this serve as a way to satiate the userbase demand for something fun for a little while until it gets boring and fades away.

also if you attempt to make your own stairway to heaven server with ports brick tool you'll find that its not as easy as it looks. its not hard, but the build definitely took a level of effort to create.

the climb is meant to be painful

found that climbing the tower really gives you some good occupation while talking to people

found that climbing the tower really gives you some good occupation while talking to people
i noticed that after passing the 7 year mark and after almost squeezing out everything bl has to offer, simply jumping becomes one of the most fun things you can do to kill time

stairway to heaven is perfect for this exact reason

if you dont like it, dont come

thats all

stop annoying people because you cant make it to the top, if you suck, its all your fault, many people did it to the top, so its hard but not impossible
also there are checkpoints, you may be blind
from Master Matthew², its not suprising tho

Led Zeppelin stole just about everything they ever did from blues artists
they were black who cares

< making a drama on a server because it was designed exactly how it was supposed to be

This proves that master matthew is truely the be all and end all of the fool.

/nosupport

i mean i never even joined this server to begin with; i knew exactly what to excpect (which is utter bullstuff).
maybe im criticizing other people for liking this but who the forget would like (what others had confirmed to be) literal torture?
i really dont understand why this server is as popular as it is.
do people like torture?
do people take this as a challenge?
i dont understand how people dont realize this is an utter pointless waste of time.
i argue that its a waste of time because you could do many other things which would be VERY much more enjoyable.

also this is something one of my friends said when i asked him if i should post this

tl;dr: i dont understand why this server is popular

maybe im criticizing other people for liking this but who the forget would like (what others had confirmed to be) literal torture?

do people like torture?
i'm sure it's not that bad
do people take this as a challenge?
yea that's the point of it
i dont understand how people dont realize this is an utter pointless waste of time.
i argue that its a waste of time because you could do many other things which would be VERY much more enjoyable.
it's made to be a time waster, but that doesn't mean people who do it are wrong, they might not enjoy doing something else for a while who knows
you could do this while listening to music or talking to friends or something, it's simple enough to be able to do that type of thing

noedit
you could do this while listening to music or talking to friends or something, it's simple enough to be able to do that type of thing
i didn't mean that you can't do that on every game but it's a bit more of a game that's able to be challenging and a hangout

also there IS a reward for getting to the top

bragging rights

I really don't see anything wrong with the server.  The only suggestion I would give is a checkpoint for whenever you decide to quit.  This way you don't have to restart from a checkpoint far away.   

I really don't see anything wrong with the server.  The only suggestion I would give is a checkpoint for whenever you decide to quit.  This way you don't have to restart from a checkpoint far away.   
your position is saved when you quit the server, as well as your last checkpoint