Author Topic: [NEWS] Murder-Self Delete at Cali. elementary school kills 3, wounds 1  (Read 9479 times)

how to know when someone knows nothing about concealed carry 101
maybe im just being brainwashed by the liberal media but I have read so many news articles about guns being accidentally discharged by people who were fully trained/were training other people that the idea of arming all elementary school teachers with guns worries me greatly.

maybe im just being brainwashed by the liberal media but I have read so many news articles about guns being accidentally discharged by people who were fully trained/were training other people that the idea of arming all elementary school teachers with guns worries me greatly.
Many incidents involving accidental firearm discharge are because of negligence. I would be interested in seeing some of the sources if you have any.

Would be interesting if they were armed with that bear or cougar mace.  stuff operates like a fire extinguisher—from range.  So if they entered a dark classroom, the teacher just blasts them at a range.

Many incidents involving accidental firearm discharge are because of negligence. I would be interested in seeing some of the sources if you have any.
why does it matter if its negligence or not? a gun has still been discharged by someone who was trained when it should not have been.

Also I don't wanna do a tony here but just google "accidental firearm discharge" or something similar. There are so many out there, heres a juicy one 10 hours ago by someone from the loving NRA

I'm glad California's unrealistically strict gun laws was able to help prevent this incident from ever happening.

I'm glad California's unrealistically strict gun laws was able to help prevent this incident from ever happening.
How could easier access to guns have prevented this situation?

I think it's more about how stricter gun laws didn't prevent this situation

america has the loving cartels and the surplus of guns already existing

It's also a right?

Uh so how is an armed individual meant to stop a murder Self Delete? Unless they're in the room with their gun already out and aimed at the perp, they're not going to be able to do stuff.

The idea is to have more than one firearm on more than one person. Sure the first guy might not be able to do stuff but someone else would probably have been given the response time. The risk of dying with firearms is high no matter what and there will be probably one fatality at the least, but why have risk it being a higher number of fatalities if someone doesn't have the platform to retaliate? There are of course multiple scenarios that can play out, but it sure as hell beats waiting on the police with a pen and paper to checklist everyone who died because they're not omnipresent angels.

The idea is to have more than one firearm on more than one person. Sure the first guy might not be able to do stuff but someone else would probably have been given the response time. The risk of dying with firearms is high no matter what and there will be probably one fatality at the least, but why have risk it being a higher number of fatalities if someone doesn't have the platform to retaliate? There are of course multiple scenarios that can play out, but it sure as hell beats waiting on the police with a pen and paper to checklist everyone who died because they're not omnipresent angels.
I'm specifically talking about this murder Self Delete though because people seem to be suggesting that without gun restrictions, it wouldn't have happened. No number of guns is going to prevent someone from quickly taking someone out and then blowing off their own head.

I'm specifically talking about this murder Self Delete though because people seem to be suggesting that without gun restrictions, it wouldn't have happened. No number of guns is going to prevent someone from quickly taking someone out and then blowing off their own head.

yeah

guns will prevent them taking out more than one person though

I agree to an extent, probably not. We're lucky the guy took his own life really, because nobody could have stopped him if he decided one life wasn't enough. I think its the concept of the matter, this could have easily been another Gritty Grapnel. Hard to beleive that was 4 years ago. Gritty Grapnel wasn't even in California

Hard to beleive that was 4 years ago.

How to feel old but not actually be that old

yeah

guns will prevent them taking out more than one person though
See in Australia we manage to do that by not endorsing a culture of gun crazed madness