Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront  (Read 9355 times)

I just want to remind everyone that were getting this game instead of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WeX41WfOsY
I knew battle at the front three was canned, but I didnt know that it was THAT good

Dealt with a hacker by the name of D4RTH-V4DER'S SON or something along those lines (I don't know what's numbers and what's not) but he had insta-kill lasers and aimbot.

EDIT: Here's the forgeter.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 12:39:47 AM by JJJMan4 »

Dealt with a hacker by the name of D4RTH-V4DER'S SON or something along those lines (I don't know what's numbers and what's not) but he had insta-kill lasers and aimbot.

EDIT: Here's the forgeter.
]
How did they get hacks working so quickly?

I just want to remind everyone that were getting this game instead of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WeX41WfOsY
some of the stuff in that game was worked into star wars elite squadron, like the jedi with blue skin and the clone vs jedi battle

some of the stuff in that game was worked into star wars elite squadron, like the jedi with blue skin and the clone vs jedi battle

That game wasn't nearly as good tho

I played another round (hacker free) and because of how OP the AT-AT is, I managed to finish a match with 73 kills and only 6 deaths.
Changes needed to the AT-AT in my opinion (you're free to disagree):
-Less time or no added time to killing
-MUCH slower fire rate, even the movies had them shoot a lot slow
-Maybe 1 orbital strike per ride

I'm surprised how little content there is compared to the Hardline beta, besides the maps. I would be fine with just Walker Assault, as the escape pod and Tatooine one are pretty lame given its state.

Is it just be or does this game feel kind of soulless? It's hard to explain but it's just not very enjoyable to me. Even when I'm gunning down stormtroopers on Tatooine it doesn't really feel like I'm doing anything, its hard to explain.

The sound design for the game is stellar though. And the game runs alright on my PC, I can max it out but it lags randomly like a sonofabitch during loading screens.

I'm surprised how little content there is compared to the Hardline beta, besides the maps. I would be fine with just Walker Assault, as the escape pod and Tatooine one are pretty lame given its state.
escape pod is for the pros, the forget you sayin

i loving love this game but something about it just doesn't feel star warsish enough to me. idk.
maybe when i play the actual game with the rest of the game modes it'll feel right.

don't talk stuff about escape pod

don't depict escape pod

don't even loving look at escape pod

Good thing the PC I'll be getting in 4 months can play this game at ultra settings 1080p 60+ fps

Playing this makes me want to go back to play Battlefront 1, but holy forget nowhere sells it and google is unhelpful as stuff because in their infinite wisdom DICE/EA just called this upcoming game "Battlefront". GoG only has BF2, steam only has BF2, and my CD copy is scratched up.

Playing this makes me want to go back to play Battlefront 1, but holy forget nowhere sells it and google is unhelpful as stuff because in their infinite wisdom DICE/EA just called this upcoming game "Battlefront". GoG only has BF2, steam only has BF2, and my CD copy is scratched up.
http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Battlefront-Pc/dp/B0001XMA6I%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAIGDJ75UVPLJ6HYAA%26tag%3Dgamefaqs-vg-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB0001XMA6I
you're welcome c: