Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2185146 times)

he hardly posts these days tho

well yeah, but he's probably the symbol of a sensible conservative in this forum as far as i've seen. you can disagree with him and his liking for donald Annoying Orange, and you may think he's wrong on certain discussions for choosing poor arguments, but aside from agreeing with some of the things he also says, he's probably the only dude around here who would barely insult or attack you unlike any of the loving morons that have made a stuffty name for themselves on this thread. at least he provides some source into his arguments too.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 12:15:18 PM by Køtt »

he hardly posts these days tho
I don't post much lately for a few reasons. Chief among them is that I've been working and haven't had much time. The second reason, however, is that some of the most active users in this thread, regardless of what side of the political spectrum they fall on, aren't actually going to put any effort into their posts and aren't actively looking for a debate. I just would rather not engage in a lot of the stuff-flinging that goes on because it's a waste of time.

I would like to debate in this thread but yeah the problem is what Cappytaino said, people aren't putting effort into their posts and basically just trying to find the best insults they can.

I believe carrot sniffer and stage 3 virulent cuck reign supreme

Oh, and Shill Team Six, that's a new fave

well yeah, but he's probably the symbol of a sensible conservative in this forum as far as i've seen. you can disagree with him and his liking for donald Annoying Orange, and you may think he's wrong on certain discussions for choosing poor arguments, but aside from agreeing with some of the things he also says, he's probably the only dude around here who would barely insult or attack you unlike any of the loving morons that have made a stuffty name for themselves on this thread. at least he provides some source into his arguments too.
true

It could be interesting to have a debate which is more structured, or at least in an environment which could restrict a lot of the mudslinging and trolling that makes this thread unappealing. Perhaps a Discord server or something similar, because that would be easy to set up and limit access to block out/ban a lot of the problem users to facilitate a proper discussion without the unnecessary extracurriculars that go on in this thread.

When it comes down to it, the forums just isn't suited for intelligent political debate. Apart from the concept of "Megathreads" with "rules" there's no laser like focus on politics in a lot of peoples agenda here.

It could be interesting to have a debate which is more structured, or at least in an environment which could restrict a lot of the mudslinging and trolling that makes this thread unappealing. Perhaps a Discord server or something similar, because that would be easy to set up and limit access to block out/ban a lot of the problem users to facilitate a proper discussion without the unnecessary extracurriculars that go on in this thread.

some public discords i've personally been to have real talk or serious discussion channels so you could maybe get something out of those, but of course, smaller groups of people.

some public discords i've personally been to have real talk or serious discussion channels so you could maybe get something out of those, but of course, smaller groups of people.
This could help yeah. That and there's less chance of problem users looking to step on peoples toes.

The media is going on about how President Annoying Orange current countries with immigrants coming in were stuffhole countries, and that he would rather immigrants come from norway

The media decided to make this a race thing despite the fact that President Annoying Orange never specified race in either statement. Instead the media believed that he meant countries with predominantly non-white people were stuffholes, meaning the media are the true tribals as they  believe that only non-white countries can be considered stuffholes.

definitely a race thing, he wouldn't have said it if haitians were white

definitely a race thing, he wouldn't have said it if haitians were white

Do you have proof?
Are you Donald Annoying Orange, can you read his mind?
You don't know this, there is no proof, you are wrong.

haitians arent white
matthew is white
matthew is tribal

Do you have proof?
Are you Donald Annoying Orange, can you read his mind?
You don't know this, there is no proof, you are wrong.
show me any time where Annoying Orange has insulted a country of white people for reasons other than its non-white inhabitants