Author Topic: Clan topics with no information.  (Read 2315 times)

Update: Hard Rock clan added to the list.

Update: Wrench Masters is now added to the list.

Update: Wrench Masters is now added to the list.
oh so its a list now...
add peng peng

oh so its a list now...
add peng peng
It's an old clan, unless it's on the first 2 pages I'm not adding.

These clans make me RAAAAAAGGGEEEE.

We should all join my old clan and laugh at the rest.... sad face.... my clan... :(

When I make my clan, I'll make sure not to do any of that ;)

I can see three or so things happening to that forum.

1) It is deleted entirely. End of story.

2) It is made so only certain members can create a topic. This is determined by any admin or moderator of the forum. Before said system is in place, it is purged of all the junk in it currently.

3) Badspot will continue to not care for it.

Post an example for the people who would probably do this--because they probably don't get what you're saying.

Why do we need a clan discussion anyways. It is not like it lives past 12 minutes.

There's been a vote to delete Clan Discussion held by some members, but it never happens.

I say it gets deleted, though.

you shouldn't even be allowed to "create" clans on the forum.
only post ones that you already made and have members for.

and also only for people to post looking for a clan to join.
QFT FFS!

Why do we need a clan discussion anyways. It is not like it lives past 12 minutes.
Most die before they where even posted, but the flaming can continue up to 72 hours afterwards.

We can only further the extent of teaching newbies how to post. There will always be someone who will ignore the stickies on the top of the forum and go ahead and post a stuffty topic. After that, they will most likely learn the hard way by being flamed to death; then make an alt account.

There's been a vote to delete Clan Discussion held by some members, but it never happens.

I say it gets deleted, though.

I'd vote yes...