Author Topic: The Blockland Apocalypse. The noob uprising.  (Read 1605 times)

I'll throw a molotov at your bandwagon to set it on fire to make way for my bandwagon to head for Canada.
Wow, you know what a molotov roostertail is, and you're so casual with them you don't need to give them the full name. You're so cool.

I have a friend with a higher BL ID than me (around 10500), but he is still a great builder, admin, and friend.  He can copy most of my designs or even come up with better designs.  He never asks for admin, unless he needs it to accomplish a task.  He also really doesn't do anything I find dumb or "noobish".  Unforinately more people are just joining now so that they can really do nothing.  They won't even build (other than spam).  All they do is log onto a dm server and mess around.  My cousins would be 2 more of this "noobish" type, only they would be worse.

Here's what is like when I show them Blockland.
Cousin1: Hey how do you fly a plane?
Me: Can I show you something first?
Cousin2: If its quick.
Me: <shows a very big, detailed build>
Cousin2: wow, your addicted
Me: Your point, your addicted to Toontown.  At least this has something to do other than throw pies at robots in some dumb tower.
Cousin2: Actually I prefer Runescape.
Me: There are multiple Medieval Rpgs themed like Runescape, not to mention Medieval Rpgs all together make up more space than Runescape.
Cousin1: How do you fly?!
Me: You lay this brick, then wrench it then select a plane.
Cousin1: <hijacks mouse, jumps in plane, crashes, then accidentally hammers the vehicle spawn> how do you fly again?!
Me:<Repeats process>
Cousin1: what is this hammer even for...oh...how do you..
Me: Don't try again you may hurt yourself, or me, or I may end up hurting you.
Cousin2: How do you shoot?
Me: You press ctrl + k
Cousin2: <trys it> ok seriosly now?
Me: ok its f4 to open up the gun selection
Cousin2: <trys that>
Me: Good job you offically have failed.
No respect for Blockland, just its guns and planes.

I hate when im on a server with my clan-mates and we all have admin. Then some person comes on and says "hey you all have admin can i have it to?". It really gets annoying.

oh no, the game is getting popular.

AGH.
Now all of these new players are learning how to host, and all they make are a bunch of crappy RPs. There are a couple (T)DMs but they're always some of the worst builds I've ever seen, and the admins always give themselves unfair advantages. Summer isn't always a good thing...

AGH.
Now all of these new players are learning how to host, and all they make are a bunch of crappy RPs. There are a couple (T)DMs but they're always some of the worst builds I've ever seen, and the admins always give themselves unfair advantages. Summer isn't always a good thing...
OSHTOSHTOSHTOSHTOSHT
There goes all my free time. Wasting away looking at servers crawl up the query like dieing zombies covered in molasses dangling from typhons uvula.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 09:03:52 PM by Anti-Block »