Author Topic: Laser Weapon Set  (Read 21203 times)

Here is the shotgun, very strange looking, I know. It's supposed to be a little tactical type gun. Well, as usual, tell me what you need changed and I will try.

Pics:

The DTS also:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dz2zxvowdjy

Any comments about the set in general (Ladios)? Post if something is wrong.

Tell when you check the shotgun so I can post the whole set. I changed them all slightly.

i cant wait for the final version of the models to be done
but may i ask the the shotgun not be as round as it is (atleast in the bottom grip part)

Sure, I'll fix it. It will be with the rest of the set when I post them.

k
and i am making my final updates to the scripts right now
one is a change entrepreneur in pointed out to me with the laser cannon
the other is somehting to lower datablocks used

dont flatshade the laser/crystal parts of the guns, when i was looking at the cannon one i noticed how cool they look that they seem to glow

The flatshading doesn't seem to show up in-game, so my changes are very few. I make the cannon look a little better though.

k
i fixed up all the weapon scripts and i think while im waitng for the weps im gonna add a dually laser pistol for the luls, but please dont think that means i dont want the guns as quick as you can, it jsut means im doing something to pass the time that will pay off :D

actually never mind, ill make the dual laser gun later after the initial release

It's the whole pack of DTS, just in case you are wondering. Just let them replace the old.

ok so im gonna hold on the release cause the laser pusher apperantly is being shy and has randomly stopped shooting (i know this isnt because of your models sence its doign the same even when i switch it to the old models)

fixed the pusher but now the cannon caught stage fright instead.... this is really annoying as i find one bug after another

k... i wish i could lock this topic but whatever... i may need it if i ever plan to make updates

Hey, you included me in the credits! Yay!