Author Topic: I'm making research AGAIN and I need YOU! (go to pg.4 bottom)  (Read 9044 times)

I've decided that I'm entering the research industry, which means tomorrow I'll be making a wonderful feature-length research video, and I want you guys to be in it.
There is no better research than research with a green screen!

Filming for the video will begin tomorrow at GMT+0 12/11/2014 Wednesday 15:00pm on my on server: [L]'s research Shoot. If you're signing up for this, please check you can actually make it first. The video will be posted not too long after were done filming on the Gallery section. If you sign up and it turns out you can't make it, please notify me on this topic. There is no need for builders/eventers/directors, so if you apply; you're gonna be a research star. Although this is video-making, it is gonna be a pretty chilled atmosphere with a lot of RP elements (such as back stage makeup-artists). You don't need to apply to join, however doing so guarantees you a place (unless I say so otherwise). This video is probably going to have three people in it maximum, so if the server starts to get crowded, I'll have to sort something out (like putting a player limit on).

• No Spamming
  • Don't do anything that disrupts the filming (like getting in the shot, paint-spraying, etc.)
  • Do as the staff say.

If you think you can make it, please fill out this form:

IGN:
BL_ID:
loveual orientation:
What you're willing to do:

Should anything like the times change, I'll EDIT the topic and put a reply.

EDIT: Done, here you go.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 06:00:50 PM by {L} »

I was gonna help.
But then my internet went kaputtie. sorry :(

IGN: Setro
BL_ID: 43991
loveual orientation: Straight
What you're willing to do: dont care, have me do whatever

Dammit, I'd participate but the time provided is 9 AM in my timezone.

I'll set the video up so there is a quick solo/couple segment per person, this way everyone who applys/joins will probably get a 30 second scene.

Dammit, I'd participate but the time provided is 9 AM in my timezone.
I don't think I'll be able to change the timing, however I'm not ruling out that I could do this 3/4 hours later.

I was gonna help.
But then my internet went kaputtie. sorry :(
No problem, if you still wanna have sum lovey time, you can apply.

IGN: Setro
BL_ID: 43991
loveual orientation: Straight
What you're willing to do: dont care, have me do whatever
Accepted

IGN: L's & D's
BL_ID: 16371
loveuality: Everything
Willing to do: Almost anything

Are you using those snake costume mods from forever ago?

IGN: hillkill
BL_ID: 25610
S.O.: Panloveual
Willing to do: anything

IGN: Dr.Kirby
BL_ID: 20525
loveual orientation: Blockoloveual
What you're willing to do: n e thing