Author Topic: Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)  (Read 166586 times)

An hour behind me.
Don't worry about it, I don't do anything during the day so I can host anytime
But it'll be cool if we had a dedicated 24/7 bl server, amirite? :^)

i think it'd be p cool if we had a serious roleplay server with factions and trade routes and governments and all that stuff

I think it'd be cool if netcode wasn't (still) stuff

Whos going on a planetary exploration with me? Anyone?
Count me in.

12/9day/month format dingusss

i think it'd be p cool if we had a serious roleplay server with factions and trade routes and governments and all that stuff
If it is private/invite only im fine with it.

The problem is with getting a server is $10/month
 also have another subscription for something that is $13/month
I get $30/monh leaving no problem but I cant buy any games anymore than :(. I will prolly spend it in McDo anyway so yeah. I dont really care tbh. Like 3 more months and I can start working so I can save up for a new computer n stuff.

^ nvm
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 05:22:31 PM by espio100 »

That's be nice but the netcode still doesn't hold up that well, that and theres a 16 player level cap (unless dedicated is different)

That's be nice but the netcode still doesn't hold up that well, that and theres a 16 player level cap (unless dedicated is different)
can get up to 99 iirc

can get up to 99 iirc
You can run a server with a 99 player limit but... try getting to run with more than 10.

You can run a server with a 99 player limit but... try getting to run with more than 10.

you're right there's only 9 space engineers players anyway

A server for 10 people is the same as the unlimited I found.
Or almost.

How do i make rovers
Mine are always stuffty and useless and people are making these amazing large-grid ones like how even

Hahahahah zing

How do i make rovers
Mine are always stuffty and useless and people are making these amazing large-grid ones like how even

Extreme Tetris skills and math. A lot of subconscious math.

can get up to 99 iirc
99 dedicated, 16 on a listen server, realistically the game will hate it if you get up to 8 people