Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2530931 times)

I have food. I am reading this thread.

Mistakes have been made.

okay honestly

what the forget

http://steamcommunity.com/id/KittoNoKyuubiTenshi

read his desc and the more info section

Oh.

i dont really care about him being a furry but like i said, honestly:

« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 05:54:27 PM by shitlord »

I don't know what it is about the furry fandom (hell, any fandom for that matter) that attracts so many damn crazies.
And then everyone sees every member as crazy, and then that's why the people who aren't crazy are bullied and called weird for liking the same thing as the crazy people.

And then everyone sees every member as crazy, and then that's why the people who aren't crazy are bullied and called weird for liking the same thing as the crazy people.
Why do you keep replying to posts from months and months ago? It's getting irritating now
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 07:31:21 PM by Valkerone »

you're not making them look any better

I lose.
Wait, no, that's flinching. Did I mention that it's the fourth and sudden loud noises?
also
1. holy forget you are replying to this topic in storm

2. why did you reply to a post from a year ago
yeah I am trying to go through all of it
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 08:59:09 PM by SuperSuit12 »

also yeah I am trying to go through all of it
That doesn't mean you have to reply to every single thing you come across from over a year or months ago

You are loving mentally disabled for
1. RPing on a text forum, when this is not a RP thread
2. Enjoying MLP
3. being Edgy

oh btw
lost
1. that doesn't qualify as RP IMO, dude. It's making a point of how offended I am
2. cropped this out of someone else's screenshot just for you, mattsos
3. saying that is edgy but saying "I approve of and want the Flash Mob of a group who likes something because I think it's dumb" isn't?

also, in the words of the almighty Badspot
7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother.
And MLP is actually aimed at bronies as much as kids now after the people who make it realize that bronies watch it. (Although I have to admit, some episodes are absolutely horrible. The 100th episode was a nod to the fans thing and I hated it)

And MLP is actually aimed at bronies as much as kids now after the people who make it realize that bronies watch it. (Although I have to admit, some episodes are absolutely horrible. The 100th episode was a nod to the fans thing and I hated it)

it doesn't matter who it's aimed to

the show gained a four, five year repuation for being filled with some of the most interesting and generally annoying people in the fandom

sure, the show might be """good,""" but the brony fandom practically ruined all respectability the show might have