Author Topic: ما هو اللغة المفضلة لديك؟  (Read 11010 times)

Depends on the language and how the language handles the objects.

C++ does it horribly. But that's not going to prevent people (like me, unfortunately) from using them.
I'd go into further detail, but I don't want to derail :u

You wont derail me. I understand what you are saying, but a lot of programs that we use everyday are object oriented programs. That includes C++ and Java. Not sure about Python.

if you could use your eyes properly the subject of the last sentence is "spanish"

sorry if and look the same at 5x5 resolution

you should use 西語 when writing it rather than writing out "supeingo" in katakana

trouve trop télé spaghetti
yoga

sorry if and look the same at 5x5 resolution

you should use 西語 when writing it rather than writing out "supeingo" in katakana

i didnt know a kanji for spain existed

ما اللعنة هل فقط يقول لي باللغة العربية، وكنت قليلا الكلبة؟ سآخذ تعلمون تخرجت أعلى صفي في جامعة جنوب العراقي ولقد شاركت في العديد من رادس على مركز التجارة العالمي، ولدي أكثر من ثلاثمائة التفجيرات الانتحارية المؤكدة. انا تدربت في تفجير انتحاري وأنا مفجر الأعلى في كامل تنظيم القاعدة. أنت لا شيء بالنسبة لي ولكن مجرد هدف آخر. وسوف يمسح لك اللعنة خارجا مع الدقة أمثال الذي لم يكن له مثيل من قبل على هذه الأرض علامة كلامي سخيف. كنت تعتقد أنك يمكن أن تفلت من هذا القرف قائلا لي على الإنترنت؟ كنت سخيف ميت، كيدو.

هذا هو مجرد مزحة.

I just translated this. I cannot stop laughing.

What the forget you just tell me in Arabic, and I was a little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at the University of Southern Iraq, and I have participated in many of the Rades on the World Trade Center, and I have more than three hundred Self Delete bombings confirmed. I am trained in a Self Delete bombing and I am in full bomber top al-Qaeda. You are nothing to me but just another goal. It will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this land mark my words, silly. You think you can get away with this stuff saying to me on the Internet? You're loving dead, kiddo. This is just a joke.

I've studied Indonesian for 6 years and don't remember any of it.

My favourite langs would probably be Russian for the lovey accent, and Japanese because if I knew it I wouldn't have to wait for subs to come out.

My favourite langs would probably be Russian for the lovey accent, and Japanese because if I knew it I wouldn't have to wait for subs to come out.
accents don't count though

I just translated this. I cannot stop laughing.

the bad translation is more funny

squirtle for the squirtles

best language ever
10/10
would speak again

English

languages aren't a priority for me at all but it'd be really cool to learn Mandarin and be kawaii

English

languages aren't a priority for me at all but it'd be really cool to learn Mandarin and be kawaii
nice going there