Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 854617 times)

It's a Porsche Cayman. On the other side (my side) there was an F40.

I saw an F40 at a car show last year.  I have a pic of it:

I have more in a camera folder, but it'll take a while to find them if anyone is interested.

I have more in a camera folder, but it'll take a while to find them if anyone is interested.
Dump it! I really like the design of it.

One of my sisters is barely visible in that stroller on the second pic lol

The front and the sides are nice. The back is terrible.

You guys should be awesome and watch this video I made from a recent car meet I was at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59vHIJhKPo

You guys should be awesome and watch this video I made from a recent car meet I was at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59vHIJhKPo

Is that an informal meet? The police didn't seem too thrilled.

I saw a Hennessey Venom GT at the Houston Grand Prix a while back.

Is that an informal meet? The police didn't seem too thrilled.

Yes it was honestly the most poorly organized meet I've been to. I normally like to stick to meets that either cost something to get in or are at a place which obviously has permits. Keeps the idiots away.

However my friends persuaded me to cruise with them to this meet and we ended up getting kicked out of two different locations before we all said "this is stupid" and left.

Even though the organization sucked I felt it necessary to make a video with what little footage I had.

perfect 11/10 car

the sad thing is i actually kinda like it

What's a good & cheap first car?
UK btw :(

I saw a Hennessey Venom GT at the Houston Grand Prix a while back.

Super cool.

I've put my head inside a Veyron window before.

perfect 11/10 car

the sad thing is i actually kinda like it
My used to have one of those. Wait, no two. It was fun to ride in, especially because he had a manual. But overall the car sucked.

My used to have one of those. Wait, no two. It was fun to ride in, especially because he had a manual. But overall the car sucked.
atleast there dirt cheap and actually pretty reliable

Yes it was honestly the most poorly organized meet I've been to. I normally like to stick to meets that either cost something to get in or are at a place which obviously has permits. Keeps the idiots away.

However my friends persuaded me to cruise with them to this meet and we ended up getting kicked out of two different locations before we all said "this is stupid" and left.

Even though the organization sucked I felt it necessary to make a video with what little footage I had.

That meet actually looked pretty cool though. I've never been to a meet that didn't have a permit but that's pretty much exactly what meets around here look like. I like the informal vibe, when you go to really organized meets it really kind of kills it. Meets here just say show up at this time and leave at this time, have fun!

Do I see automatic gear shifting?! The fun of racing is using manual cars to rev your engine. It's pretty hard to put an automatic in Neutral and back to Drive just to rev your engine.
Not in Dirt Track