2 (16.7%)
24-32
4 (33.3%)
32-48
1 (8.3%)
48-99
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: TheFlamingLemon's (my) Ski Jumping Server!  (Read 3084 times)

Wtf man. That's my friends build...
It's not a stolen build. I'm his twin, and I was sitting next to him as he built it. He was being quite annoying, repeatedly asking me to come join to test even though I was hosting. There are some other people who can vouche for it as well, because I have a voice chat when I host for ATC and police codes, but I don't remember who unfortunately.

He was being quite annoying, repeatedly asking me to come join to test even though I was hosting.

I asked you to send one of your minions friends over to help out, I'm not dumb enough to for someone who's hosting a server.

I asked you to send one of your minions friends over to help out, I'm not dumb enough to for someone who's hosting a server.
Your twin would beg to differ.

Looks fun, ski jumping servers are always enjoyable.

This looks interesting, is it hosted 24/7? If not, what times do you put it on? I would like to hop on the server sometime!

You go so. loving. Fast. On this it's like hhoollyylyl

This looks interesting, is it hosted 24/7? If not, what times do you put it on? I would like to hop on the server sometime!

I actually don't host often. My twin hosts his airport rp a lot and since we share a router it messes up and people end up joining his when trying to join mine and vice versa.

I actually don't host often. My twin hosts his airport rp a lot and since we share a router it messes up and people end up joining his when trying to join mine and vice versa.
There is actually a way to fix that, just change the port number on the 2nd server before you start the server, it's in advanced settings. If you don't use UPnP, you'll have to port forward that new port on your router as well. For example: the 2nd server could use port 38000.

There is actually a way to fix that, just change the port number on the 2nd server before you start the server, it's in advanced settings. If you don't use UPnP, you'll have to port forward that new port on your router as well. For example: the 2nd server could use port 38000.

I also suck with computers

Edit: I mean REALLY suck. By grandmother standards.

Bump: I made a lodge as a spawn room and added my 2 other ski jump levels as easy and medium levels but am too lazy to post pictures and things of those in the near or distant future. :panda:

Huge bump; If someone could take a video of this server so I could put it on this topic, that'd be great.

Huge bump; If someone could take a video of this server so I could put it on this topic, that'd be great.
I can try.

how is it a ski jump, i only see 1 ramp
also what's with the black things on the pictures

how is it a ski jump, i only see 1 ramp
also what's with the black things on the pictures

I think the black things are just from the quality at which I play blockland. I actually have 3 jumps and a lounge, but I am too lazy to take photos and upload them and all which is why I want someone to make a video

:file:///C:/Users/Larry%20Kerr/Pictures/Lols.gif: