Author Topic: Building Association, The  (Read 14036 times)

Fixed. Not sure what the problem was. I just removed and reinstalled all the JVS stuff.

Double post for 123 post :D

The Mall Clan build is going to go on temporary hold. We need to have a meeting sometime about the layout of the mall, until then. We cannot work on it.

ive really wanted to join this clan ive seen awsome servers you guys host that look real fun!

New Blacklist-ees:

Plaz - 7431
Blockbot - 6745

Plaz attempted to apply with Randomguy's Persian Dome. Blockbot, spammed the server and was totally irrelevant.

Clan Build Status
The Clan build will be starting back up, After deliberation between Greek and I, we're in the process of creating a very organized layout. Everyone will be assigned what to build where when the planning is complete. I'll keep you posted on the latest updates.

Plaz attempted to apply with Randomguy's Persian Dome.
Ahaha.

Ahaha.
The best part was, he said he built most of it. I said "Yeah, stuffty interior."

You had to be there. The full length of the conversation made me laugh.

I have my application, but it has no interior.
Exterior:

Exterior2:

Interior: (Upstairs)

Interior (Downstairs):

Interior: (Upstairs) 2:

Interior (Downstairs):

Interior (Downstairs) 2:

Exterior, stairs:

Hope you like it.

No. Do Not post applications in this topic. There is a gallery section for a reason! I've said this many times.

No. Do Not post applications in this topic. There is a gallery section for a reason! I've said this many times.
Got it! Sorry.

Plaz attempted to apply with Randomguy's Persian Dome. Blockbot, spammed the server and was totally irrelevant.

Well... at least he didn't try and claim the mall was his app I suppose. I kind of wish the server logged chat convo's so I could read whatever was said.

Well... at least he didn't try and claim the mall was his app I suppose. I kind of wish the server logged chat convo's so I could read whatever was said.

I thought the console did that.

I thought the console did that.
It is erased after a certain amount of conversation/time.