Author Topic: BubbaGum - SUDDENLY, FORUM WHORE  (Read 21506 times)

Nononono he said his apologies and bubba made her apologies lets just set the issue down slowly and carefully...nice and easy.
And this
not gonna try arguing with stocking because it's like arguing with a brick wall and it'll turn into a flame fet

the second one was you whining about how she jokes about love, and it makes you butthurt.
key word: joke

Nononono he said his apologies and bubba made her apologies lets just set the issue down slowly and carefully...nice and easy.
This is drama why do you keep coming back to tell people to stop arguing..?

forget the iPad autocorrect severything poorly
the second one was you whining about how she jokes about love, and it makes you butthurt.
key word: joke
I already stated it was stupid of me with that post

i've had no social education and i'm one of the few who haven't ask for nudes wtf

1. Not an insult
2. Bitty at one I agree was kind of stupid but not really an insult.
3. How the forget is that an insult?
4. Yes an insult
5. It was a joke and are you saying she's perfect, what?

I posted 6 quotes and I'm not really sure which one you missed.

And calling her man is an insult, I don't really see how something so baseless could be anything else.

LOL

Did you completely miss what I was saying or what?

forget the iPad autocorrect severything poorlyI already stated it was stupid of me with that post

The only thing that has bugged me in this topic is when women use puberty as an excuse to..act..differently..? Yeah, men go through changes too emotionally just with less blood.

The only thing that has bugged me in this topic is when women use puberty as an excuse to..act..differently..? Yeah, men go through changes too emotionally just with less blood.

same amount of blood, just more tuna jars

The changes are different than men.. do you know nothing about how females go through purberty? Its completely different and being a girl doesnt give you an excuse but there are facts that can prove why girls would act a certain way, its not all bullstuff.

you don't understand the way puberty works for girls at all do you lol

you come off as a massive douchebag saying that

Did you completely miss what I was saying

Clarify please
As far as I understood you said I don't need to ask bubba for nudes to tell her I love her or whatever feeling I have for her

And I never called her a man, I stated it could be possible she was, we've had lots of impersonators as is.

but girls get cooties!!1

actually nobody even mentioned puberty until you just did.

Clarify please
As far as I understood you said I don't need to ask bubba for nudes to tell her I love her or whatever feeling I have for her

And I never called her a man, I stated it could be possible she was, we've had lots of impersonators as is.

yes

because men can dress up in perfect girl costumes and look and sound like a girl

not to mention how everyone who's met her IRL would know if she's a girl or not

yes

because men can dress up in perfect girl costumes and look and sound like a girl

not to mention how everyone who's met her IRL would know if she's a girl or not

well pictures can be taken from the internet and I haven't seen her voice anywhere so far

well pictures can be taken from the internet and I haven't seen her voice anywhere so far

i've skype called with her and i am 100% sure she is female